Premier League Gameweek 33 + FAC semis

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You do until it goes against you, and it will very soon! Karma
We’ve had goals against us that shouldn’t have counted in 2 of our last 3 games... still won them all so it doesn’t get talked about.

Not disputing that we’ve been lucky on quite some occasions though.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Liverpool penalty incoming. Or an offside goal, or a mistake from Gunn, or an own goal from Yoshida, or an aimless hoist into the box that falls just on Salah's left foot.
It's always one of them.

Hoof the ball

It's an absolute joke.

I don't want to see any more absurd denial going on from Pool fans. After every occurrence of luck, we await the next one, and in timely fashion it arrives the very next game. Game after game after game.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We’ve had goals against us that shouldn’t have counted in 2 of our last 3 games... still won them all so it doesn’t get talked about.

Ahhh! I feel for you I really do:rolleyes:
Jammy cnuts! Can’t wait for you to get done

AJ10

Keeper Feck up/ Dodgy pen / Another Offside Goal for their winner.

Take a pick. Absolute joke, every game now. :lol:

RepardReece

Keeper Feck up/ Dodgy pen / Another Offside Goal for their winner.

Take a pick. Absolute joke, every game now. :lol:
Exactly what I said earlier, another lucky goal at the end going to win them the game it's just ridiculous. Officials need to get a grip against Liverpool.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

It’s pathetic that you’re still crying about Mouras goal, those calls aren’t given in the match. Did you also forget Lloris throwing the ball in his own net in the end as well? :lol:

You’ve had far far more go in your favour than against, victim mentality is getting tiresome.

Dudu

Can't be bothered with the 2nd half.

We all know where this is going..

Inigo Montoya

It’s pathetic that you’re still crying about Mouras goal, those calls aren’t given in the match. Did you also forget Lloris throwing the ball in his own net in the end as well? :lol:

You’ve had far far more go in your favour than against, victim mentality is getting tiresome.
Some might say that’s the typical Scouse mentality!

Hoof the ball

There is no way you're going to get anything remotely akin to an honest appraisal. Not a chance. Why? Because any admittance of a disproportionate amount of luck/fortune or mistakes in their favour potentially sullies their first top flight win in almost three decades.

It's already bad enough that we're guaranteed another 2nd place DVD (at the least), as well as commemorative coffee mug souvenir.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: Just saw the score/reaction. I guess I should've been worried about Southampton after all.

Stocar

There's absolutely no sense in them winning all these tight games over the course of the season. Football is a sport in which you will lose from time to time in games where you played better. Yet they're making literally everything count in their favour, and a bit more than that exactly when it's needed. There is no logical explanation.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone hear that? Sky just said that that goal wouldn’t be ruled out by VAR next season because Southampton had several opportunities to reset before the goal.

Than can’t be right?

Inigo Montoya

fecking own goal too. Hits the defender, probably wouldn’t have threatened if it didn’t get the deflection

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
Quite annoyed with the match. Southampton started very well and should be 2-0 up after 20 minutes. Then they couldn´t keep their tempo up, but Liverpool really couldn´t create much and they were only dangerous after crosses in the box which I think Southampton should defend better with three tall central defenders in their line-up. Then of course they scored from a goal that shouldn´t have counted. I will admit that the game went on for quite a bit after the offside position and Southampton had enough opportunities to defend the attack, but it was a similar situation with Valencia´s offside in that game two years ago and Klopp talked about it for a few months anyway.

Now as the game went, I don´t have high hopes for Southampton to take some points away from the. Just wait for Gunn to throw the ball into his own net in extra time.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
It's ok, they're going to lose a game with a total dodgy decision which will cost them the league