Premier League Gameweek 33

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Missed the build up to the second goal because they were busy showing us super slow mo replays of deaf kids. Nice one TNT. Maybe save that till half time from now on.

Nico87

When Chelsea bid £40 million for Gordon I thought it was madness same when Newcastle went in for him. Based on last summers tournament and this season looks an absolute bargain.

Zed is not dead

For all the talk about the gaps in our midfield, Tottenham has also been atrocious in midfield this season.

All it takes is for defenders to have the slightest doubts and it all goes to shit

prateik

Intertoto cup it is :D
Can West Ham overtake us and save us from Europe?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Spurs all over the place. There lucky Villa have Arsenal this weekend

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
People really got conned by the commentators early in the season saying that Spurs play good football, they do not play good football.

binary bot
I thought this referee was Michael Oliver with a haircut

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Production hasn't been great. Missing half of the action watching slow-motion replays.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If Isak has a release clause we should pay it

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Kicks his shoulder so he holds his face… makes sense.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
People really got conned by the commentators early in the season saying that Spurs play good football, they do not play good football.
They did early in the season

prateik

How did the ref not stop play there? was clearly a head injury..

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Production hasn't been great. Missing half of the action watching slow-motion replays.
TNT are the worst for it. Took them ages to realise Gordon got sent off vs West Ham a couple of weeks ago because they were busy spinning their own narrative. Huge gulf between their coverage and Skys imo.

Zed is not dead

No denying Tottenham has been entertaining this season, but they’ve been playing suicidal football, and I think what people failed to aknowledge is the incredible saves Vicario has been putting all season long that allowed them to stay in games or not losing games

erikcred

Thats a good thing.
Depends on the manager. If ETH stays, then I've no hope of him using the additional time to drill patterns of play or something. If anything, with our luck we'll just get more injuries by training more. So we might as well use the competition to develop youngsters.

Telsim

I was about to say Newcastle winning is massive for us.

Then I saw they are ahead of us now!? I thought they were like 10 points behind or something!

Also, wasn't VDV world class?