Premier League Gameweek 34-35

Castia

I must have watched Grealish dozens of times going back to his Villa days he always seems to have 1 decent game in 10 for me.

Never rated him

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I’ve never heard a person so confidently incorrect than Jenas. He uses this affected tone to sound intelligent and for faux gravitas that annoys the shit out of me. Moronic prick.
A perfect example of looks getting you so far in life. The guy is such an idiot

Swedish_Plumber

I know it’s been said a lot but look just there at the level of dissent Grealish is showing compared to what got Dalot a red at anfield. Fecking unbelievable

PoTMS

These lot next to Palmer are fecking shite. Madueke, Jackson, Caicedo, Gallagher, Chalobah, Cucurella are Palace level players.

Rightnr

The team in dark blue is full of morons, Palmer excluded.

AndySmith1990

Chelsea look decent, but they have Weghorst upfront. They need a new forward as much as we do

Rightnr

Glad to see Kevin brought his CL finishing form to Wembley

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
The gulf in quality between Palmer and his attacking teammates is frightening. Must be incredibly frustrating for him

Rightnr

Question is how did he get away with abusing the 4th official like that? Clearly throwing multiple f bombs his way.
Based on past experience, City are allowed to get away with headbutting officials, we're nowhere near that yet.

Irwin99

It's so frustrating because it's been there for Chelsea to win this.

HJ12

The gulf in quality between Palmer and his attacking teammates is frightening. Must be incredibly frustrating for him
So true. Surely Mudryk and Sterling will improve what Madueke and Jackson are serving up.

thisISben

Listening to Jenas reminds me of how Eni Aluko claimed people are racist or sexist because they said she’s clueless.

Ignoring the fact male pundits also get their fair amount of grief because they’re just…awful. Jenas and Owen prime examples of that.