Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Would love to face Arse in the final but the possibility of losing against them would be unbearable. :lol:
Nothing and I mean nothing will ever, ever match the feeling we had after losing in 2005. Coming back from Cardiff....I still can't believe how we lost that

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
City’s kit it weird.. I can’t think of any other shirts where you can see just how sweaty each players back is. Pep must’ve demanded it to see who works hardest

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We beat City earlier this season with McTominay, Fred, Lingard & James all starting. They really aren’t as great as the media like to say they are.

DevilRed

Arteta has definitely made them harder to beat.
Done a very good job with them. They are actually playing good football outside of brighton. Even against spurs they were the better team, just undone by clown luis, who wouldn't be playing had it not been for injuries to mari etc.

KennyBurner

If arsenal win this game then I’m okay playing full team against Chelsea. No way we risk a free win in the final.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We beat City earlier this season with McTominay, Fred, Lingard & James all starting. They really aren’t as great as the media like to say they are.
I have a feeling that if we were to make it to the final and we were to play them, they'd be much more up for it. They look like they're expecting Arse to roll over

Bobade

I cannot understand why people think that we would be nailed on to beat Arsenal in the final. I would fancy us , but it could easily go the other way. Arsenal look decent tonight.

DevilRed

Their defence has regressed. Especially when they didn't have laporte for a long while.

For some reason he has given up on stones and otamendi.

pep will probably spend another 300m on defenders again though. Spent plenty before on mangala and the like.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Ngl judging by this performance I think i would rather have City if we get to the final.

I could see Arsenal being much more up for it than them

Castia

Arsenal have been brilliant here. Unlucky not to be at least 2-0 up.

Redfrog

Don't see anything fancy about City's attacking play. They just go wild and try to put it in the box. And this is not the first time I see this.

We have better patterns of play in attack since the restart and score very good goals.

But Ole is tactically inept and Pep is a genius apparently... Thanks god Ole beat Pep a few time otherwise many more people will ask for his head.

Rafaeldagold

If Arsenal win I really hope we play a half decent team tomorrow- I think a better chance against Arsenal than City & also revenge for 05 final which I haven’t really got over yet

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Their defence has regressed. Especially when they didn't have laporte for a long while.

For some reason he has given up on stones and otamendi.

pep will probably spend another 300m on defenders again though. Spent plenty before on mangala and the like.
Can’t say I blame him. Same reason we have up on Jones & Rojo. Both are absolutely terrible.