Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Why do so many teams persist with this playing out from the back? It results in so many errors
Because when you get it right it makes your team better. You control the game more when you don't rely on getting to the second ball from a hoofed clearance. That's why teams persist with it

mu4c_20le

Arsenal should have killed the game. You just know they'll find some way to feck this up.

Siorac

Silva has.

Sterling has tried hard but Jesus has been useless
I still don't see it with Jesus. I don't really watch more than a third of City's games so maybe it's just a coincidence but I can barely recall any good performance from him.

He's obviously going to score a hat-trick in the second half now.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Because when you get it right it makes your team better. You control the game more when you don't rely on getting to the second ball from a hoofed clearance. That's why teams persist with it
You saw two great examples of it in that half. When you get through the press your attackers then have so much more space in which to play.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Arsenal fans will be getting gassed and pretty deluded again right about now. Hopefully City turn it around second half.

always_hoping

City aren't up to much, have they had a shot on target yet??
Zero shots on target, Arsenal much better set up in defence than City and another goal or two for Arsenal if they require it. According to Steve McManaman City aren't themselves today they normally blow teams away, has he not been watching this season at all?

Fooza

Everytime I watch Jesus he hasn't impressed, he just won't cut what Aguero brings

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Can we get a gif of Pep looking like he's talking tactics to the empty seat (before the camera zoomed out)?

seems i can't make a gfycat due to copyright issues
Your GIF may violate our Terms of Service and has been blocked. If you believe your GIF is safe for all audiences, please sign up for an account, and upload it again to so that our team can review your GIF.

Teja

I don’t get the hate. Poor kid gets crucified on here
I feel like he has a lot of that Firmino esque link up / pressing ability that noone talks about. Everyone's made him out to be Brazilian chicharito which is somewhat unfair on him.

Djemba-Djemba

I really dislike Arsenal and most of their fans do my head in so it's nice when they lose.

But I do think Arteta is doing pretty well, you can at least see he's got them more organised. I also like the fact he's axed the likes of Ozil and Guendouzi for not having the right attitude.

Strong leadership.

Gasolin

Arsenal fans will be getting gassed and pretty deluded again right about now. Hopefully City turn it around second half.
Why? I'd rather face Arsenal and win against them. That would be ideal for us. City can always control the ball in a way that is going to be very tiring for us.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If City with Pep training them for 3 or 4 years already can't get it right then no one can.

Also Liverpool just destroyed the league by playing hoofball.

Gasolin

Can someone explain how this 3-4-3 system works with Arsenal. How do they not get overrun in midfield?
Lacazette. I think he's the game changer, he's able to get in the middle and create the numbers, and he distributes the ball well. They seem to have practice powerful passes that allow to move it quickly. We had something like that too at some point, I don't know if you guys remember: a phase when we were hitting all our passes very strongly all of sudden.

Wreh

Supports
Arsenal
I love how confident some Man United fans are here :lol:
Talking about free win if they face Arsenal in the final. Man City and Liverpool are the only teams that can say that.

Djemba-Djemba

Lacazette is very good at winning cheap fouls, he goes down at the slightest touch.

Arsenal will need that 2nd half, break up city momentum.

Charlie Foley

Not really hate but I don't see anything special, does he ever perform consistently in the big games too?
I was embarrassed at making such a lame, transparent joke. I don’t know if you reading it as a serious comment makes me feel better or worse :lol:

Siorac

If City with Pep training them for 3 or 4 years already can't get it right then no one can.

Also Liverpool just destroyed the league by playing hoofball.
City did win the league twice before that, getting a total of 198 points so clearly it didn't work too badly for them...