Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
A little too early for Arsenal to park the bus, isnt it?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Issue for me is how negative Auba and Lacazette are when they break. No one is making a run and they just give it to AMN who cannot pass or cross.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
So three days to follow of the media talking about how VAR protected Arsenal from conceding a penalty, right?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I never said that you clown.

If you're not from Manchester you probably don't know many City fans so it's not a big deal for you.

I know loads of City fans, they're cnuts.
Way to make assumptions there, good job. And a lot of City fans are from Stockport anyway.

And considering City have been better than us for years, you would have thought any United fan would want the chance to humiliate them in a final.

Anyway, back to the game.

always_hoping

Can understand the FA cup final in Wembley but any good reason given for these semi finals behind closed in this venue.

Djemba-Djemba

Way to make assumptions there, good job. And a lot of City fans are from Stockport anyway.

And considering City have been better than us for years, you would have thought any United fan would want the chance to humiliate them in a final.

Anyway, back to the game.
:rolleyes:

Aye back to the game

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He's talking with his hands, he's got that from pep!!!

These commentators are truly awful.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Arsenal's keeper is very good.

The way City are playing, we should have gotten them in the semis. Arsenal and Chelsea are less straightforward. Arsenal because you never know what you'll get with them, and Chelsea because they're so damn lucky.