Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fair play to Arteta, made the switch to a back 3 and Arsenal haven't looked back, they look so much better defensively in this formation and Luiz actually looks like a proper defender again.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Arsenal are just as wank as they’ve always been. Don’t believe anything that you see — it’s a trap.

Wheato

If we get past Chelsea tomorrow, I fancy our chances against this Arsenal side. We are more solid at the back against these counter attacks.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
They should easily win it. They can rest up for it now, plus probably a more likely way to get into Europe too.
Aren't they still in Europa?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Arsenal's been improving. They won't be easy to beat in the final for either us or Chelsea imo.
Since when do Utd ever have an 'easy' game? Everyone wants to beat us, we're still the biggest scalp in English football

Guy Incognito

If we get past Chelsea tomorrow, I fancy our chances against this Arsenal side. We are more solid at the back against these counter attacks.
Good counterattacking sides will always get the better of Arsenal.

City's fault is they underestimated the opposition. Don't think Chelsea or United will do that in the final.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I love how confident some Man United fans are here :lol:
Talking about free win if they face Arsenal in the final. Man City and Liverpool are the only teams that can say that.
If we can keep this form (19 games unbeaten, 13 clean sheets and counting) into the final then yes I am pretty confident we’ll win. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
If City lose, I’m tempted for OGS to play a much stronger team vs Chelsea tomorrow

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I love how confident some Man United fans are here :lol:
Talking about free win if they face Arsenal in the final. Man City and Liverpool are the only teams that can say that.
Ah yes, man utd fans on a man utd forum being confident that their team which is also the in form team since the break, playing an arsenal side who are patchy at best with a David luiz in their team, for a final is so ridiculous :lol:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
City look like Moyes United vs Fulham. Launching all these pointless crosses and then shooting from distance and hoping for something.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
For all this wonderful defending...supposedly. Pep hasn't a clue about hitting in crosses for headers, his teams do not play like that. This is meat and drink for Arsenal.

There's no way Chelsea or Utd play like this against Arsenal

laughtersassassin

If Arsenal make the final I'll be much more invested in tomorrows game.

If City make it is fully focus on top 4 and maintaining fitness as a champions League spot is more important to our future.