Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
So easy for Leicester. Woeful attempted clearance from Kelly on the line.

King Eric 7

Leicester could score loads more against this lot. Hope they keep the score down at least.

PoTMS

At least Bournemouth finally will feck off. Take points off us (and Chelsea I guess too) all the time.

marktan

How the flying feck did Bournemouth pay pool £19m for Solanke? He's just so poor at everything. To be honest I think he'd struggle for goals in the Championship.

Superunknown

That defending is woeful. Can't be making those stupid mistakes in a game of this importance. When Bournemouth do go down, the first thing they need to sort out is that defence. It's terrible.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Bournemouth weren't gonna do us any favours. Sheffield, Spurs and ourselves are left for Leicester. That's where they will stumble.

No Love

How much time do they want on the ball? Shocking. Had several chances to put their foot on the ball prior to the goal and failed to do so. Atrocious play all round.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Horrible defending. I feel sorry for their fans. Imagine fighting for stqying in PL and your players are doing shit like this

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
fecking hell Bournemouth

Don’t let the door hit you on the way down

always_hoping

Schoolboy defending by Bournemouth, I have no hope of them getting anything out of this game now.

Djemba-Djemba

Bournemouth getting anything here would have just been a huge bonus. They're dogshit.

The next two Leicester games is where we can have realistic hopes of other teams doing us a favour.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s actually annoying how bad Bournemouth are

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Tries a backheel half volley clearance in his own 6 yard box :lol:
Head it out, right foot, knee it... nope he tries a back heel flick. They deserve to get relegated for doing dumb shit like that.

He had actually been doing quite well up to that point too.

No Love

I suppose it’s too early to write them off. They have Solanke up top so they always have a chance.
lol