Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

U99ted

As good a goalscorer as he is always feels like Aubameyang is a nearly player in these games. Hitting the post like at 1-1 or scuffing a simple chance wide, he's done that in loads of the big games since joining. Missed a last minute penalty v Spurs last season aswell.
Missed an open goal vs. Olympiacos.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
All the home teams have won today, don't feck it up Bournemouth

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Aye, there's no urgency at all, they seem to have settled for the draw even though that result benefits neither team.

Very much reminds me of United under Jose, unsurprisingly.
Spurs found the extra gears in the final quarter which surprises me quite a bit.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Good result for United at White Hart Lane. Spurs beating Arsenal will hopefully mean that they believe they've got something to play for against Leicester. It would have been bad for us if Spurs went into their match with Leicester with nothing to play for. If Spurs just draw against Leicester it helps up. We don't want them just laying down in that one.

DickDastardly

Arsenal need a huge rebuild. Didnt even realize it unitl i watched this game.

4 at the back, maybe Bellerin has a pass.

Midfield is wank, xhaka, ceballos, championship players.
Auba is going, Lacazette is good...
Pepe is wank.

They are a shambles...had no idea.

If Arteta stays, he needs at least 200k to buy some quality.

And Jose needs to find a way to play bergwein and moura in the same team, lot of energy between them.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He's been the one bright spark in that Spurs side since the restart. I wonder if he's playing for a move this summer.
Where's he going to move to? No one can afford him for the price Levy will demand and he's stuck there until 2024.

vodrake

probably the best outcome for us. Both Spurs and Shef Utd going into their matches with Leicester with European football still on the cards and something to play for

Pepe is wank.

And Jose needs to find a way to play bergwein and moura in the same team, lot of energy between them.
Whats 200k gonna buy??? Chicken feed :lol:

Amarsdd

Good result for United at White Hart Lane. Spurs beating Arsenal will hopefully mean that they believe they've got something to play for against Leicester. It would have been bad for us if Spurs went into their match with Leicester with nothing to play for. If Spurs just draw against Leicester it helps up. We don't want them just laying down in that one.
yeah, and also doesn't let Wolves and Sheffield United relax and they have to play Chelsea and Leicester city respectively.

wr8_utd

:'(

Pepe is wank.

That won't be easy

Sylar

So glad I don't have that to look forward to when stadiums open for fans

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
For all of Arsenal passing they still have that good ol'Arsenal frailty at the back. Soft touch.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I really don't know, he seems slow and much less sharp. I wouldn't take him here now.
It’s because he’s having to win the ball on the half way line and run half the pitch before he can shoot. It’s exactly why our attackers always looked knackered under Jose.

if you have more possession and defend higher your attackers can rest more

Riz

I think Arsenal’s forward players are alright, good enough to get into top 6 and be competitive in big games. But their defence and midfield are just awful, Mustafi and Luiz are competing for who’s more shit while the fullbacks are either average like Bellerin or nothing players like Kolasinac. Tierney may come good.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This has been great for us so far. So many results going our way.

Leicester now have to play a Bournemouth team who know they are down if they lose, thanks to other results and after that, have two teams chasing Europe, thanks to other results.

Even Palace now, seem to be on their holidays right before we play them. It is starting to look very good indeed.

always_hoping

Any one fancy Bournemouth to get at least a draw v Leicester next? They did draw with Spurs, speaking of Spurs hopefully they take points off Leicester.