Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Norwich trying to defend that 1-0 loss.

But I'll take a 94th minute Todd Cantwell 25 meter crossbar-and-in strike with my evening wine

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They should do a player cam on John Moss. Fascinating creature.

binary bot
I've just printed a picture of cantwell and replaced my family in my wallet with it.

I believe

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why are Norwich more defensive than they were before they got relegated? Makes no sense.

fps

Cantwell looked quite good, dynamic, found a pass. So he’s been taken off....

binary bot
Amazed how shit Chelsea have been this second half. Its like they want to make the last 10 minutes entertaining

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea just look crap every match apart from Pulisic who looks class

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
11 shots off target at the moment, just 4 on target, several more blocked.
Meanwhile just 1 shot off target so far for Norwich. Cue late equalizer. Story of our season.

Alemar

Is it overly optimistic to hope that Norwich tries to make at least one shot on goal till the final whistle?

lsd

The Oracle
Chelsea seem to be able to get the job done . I am really not confident we will finish in the top four . We just don't seem to have that mental strength to actually break into the top four

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Chelsea seem to be able to get the job done . I am really not confident we will finish in the top four . We just don't seem to have that mental strength to actually break into the top four
They lost to 3-0 to Sheffield (heh), 3-2 to West Ham and they’re currently limping past the worst team in the league 1-0 at home.

acnumber9

They’re playing an already relegated Norwich. Of course they can get the job done. 1-0. At home. Give them a game against Sheffield United away and their ability to do the job diminishes somewhat.

paulscholes18

Norwich have been useless, anyone else it would be 5+ by now, they have offered nothing tonight

LVGSdive

My stream going down is one of the biggest favours anyone has ever done for me. That has to be one of the most boring games this season.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
This was always a banker, I’m just surprised it’s ending 1-0.

They’ve got Liverpool and wolves next, and that’s after they play us in the cup. Even if they take 6 points from those 2, Leicester probably won’t. Still think we’ll make 4th.