Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

TheLord

Chelsea fans are probably praying for Jose et al. to come to their rescue. If Leicester get the three points, Chelsea are probably doomed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Get in Spurs!

They’re done. People have forgotten that Villa still have two more to go, including one against a safe West Ham and the other against an Arsenal with two eyes on the cup, both at home. Even if Watford go down, Villa will be the beneficiaries.
Not really. Just needs villa or Bournemouth to win on the final day. I doubt villa get 4 points from their last 2. Watford will lose both imo. Watford 4 better on GD with 2 to play where it'll drop for sure. Villa will be behind on GD so long as Arsenal beat them. Pretty sure any win will be good for Bournemouth.

No Love

I’m actually surprised they didn’t find a way to rule that out tbh.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Hopefully Leicester push for the equaliser and get caught out 11 times. Vardy loses his head and gets sent off too

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Let's get a 2 or 3 goal win for Spurs today, so that a 3 or 4 goal win against West Ham would give us the GD advantage and be able to lose 1-0 and still finish ahead.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I refuse to get excited but a good start

Said it in the thread where people were comparing Kane and Martial, people vastly underrate Kane's passing from deep. The weight on his balls into the channels is lovely.

Silverman

Let's get a 2 or 3 goal win for Spurs today, so that a 3 or 4 goal win against West Ham would give us the GD advantage and be able to lose 1-0 and still finish ahead.
3-0 win for Spurs and 5-0 win for us means we can lose by 2 on last day. Unlikely but ya never know ha