Premier League Gameweek 35

Member 90887

God, if we win today, we will be 4th with Chelsea to play next and the top 4 in our hands.

LARulz

It's actually infuriating. We had top 4 in our hands but fecked it by dropping stupid points

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Horrible flap from Leno. He'll always have these moments, this is why I don't rate him very highly and ultimately won't be a keeper oh the level of De Gea or prime Cech, a second tier keeper.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Arsenal losing and fantasy points for Doherty. You spoil me footballing gods :drool:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Arsenal have a ridiculous amount of away games in the run in. It was always likely to catch up with them. And it’s all because of Spurs’ stadium.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Everything is lining up for united to secure top 4 with a win today

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Smalling makes too many mistakes to be a top defender

LARulz

I’d say most teams fighting for the top 4 feel the same way
Yeah of course. Think I'm just frustrated even more cos it makes me even more conflicted for this United match.

My worst case scenario is that we win this match and give Liverpool the title, lose on the weekend and miss top 4. Lose - lose in every sense

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah of course. Think I'm just frustrated even more cos it makes me even more conflicted for this United match.

My worst case scenario is that we win this match and give Liverpool the title, lose on the weekend and miss top 4. Lose - lose in every sense
Yeah I don’t envy you.

prateik

This annoys me more. We bottled are chance.. these results are just rubbing salt in the wounds.

Dansk

I tried to get out of the top 4 race, but they pull me back in.

Minimalist

Least if we do lose against City tonight (unless Arsenal pull it back), it's still not out of the question.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gooners have had nearly 70% possession. Wolves 3 shots on target....THREE goals!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Wolves are the ultimate game raisers:lol:

Wish we could take advantage.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Difference in quality has been on play the last 20’. Utd can’t keep the ball, are worthless playing out from the back and are never committing men forward in attack.

AJ10

Arsenal doing what United (Fa cup game)/Chelsea did, keep possession then Wolves counter when the opposition have all the players in their half.