Premier League Gameweek 35

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Brighton are still chasing a European place, Brentford away isn't an easy game
I'll give you Brighton, they can cause them problems. Brentford are on holidays.
Ofcourse it would be a collapse but it's not over yet. City will have more than half their mind on Madrid next weekend.
It's not over indeed but Everton isn't in any way or shape part of the equation.
Brighton have Champions League and Europa League.
Brighton play for the Europa League, I don't think that they're nowhere near of the Champions League.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
That last challenge by Anderson looked the worst. Didn't even VAR it.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The point made isn’t wrong though is it?

I’m still not seeing anything special about this Arsenal team and I’ve said it all along, next season they finish outside the top four.
You think we're better?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Goodison has never been the easiest ground for City and they were lucky to win last year as well. Besides, they'll almost certainly rest players next weekend with the Madrid game coming up.
city's 2nd xi can beat everton

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
When Kane gets away with fouls, I reason that at least he's the England captain. Or when the likes of Makelele and Kante get away with the dark arts, at least they’re diminutive holding mids - they always get away with niggly fouls. But Newcastle have 6’6” giants booting players off the pitch with impunity. It’s not even subtle.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Well done London Club 1. Could have done with another goal or two but that will do, pig. That will do.

Now, come on London Club 2!!! :keano:

rajds89

You think we're better?
No, of course not. We are where we are but we’ll improve next season. As will Liverpool, Chelsea etc you’d expect and both have the resources and ability to be above Arsenal again.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
No, of course not. We are where we are but we’ll improve next season. As will Liverpool, Chelsea etc you’d expect and both have the resources and ability to be above Arsenal again.
And Arsenal won't improve? Do we have a transfer ban that no one's aware of? Or are you under the impression that our finances are still crippled by the Emirates move.

AndersB

Indeed he should. In fairness to DDG he would 100% have saved that, we need to acknowledge he keeps a lot of shots out other keepers would let in. Pope is usually decent too though
This aged well

rajds89

And Arsenal won't improve? Do we have a transfer ban that no one's aware of? Or are you under the impression that our finances are still crippled by the Emirates move.
You’ll improve but it wouldn’t surprise me if those who make the decisions are like the majority of your fans and already think your the greatest team ever and won’t spend huge amounts strengthening.

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Crazy not to give that handball against Lindelof. Proper big club decision. Man Utd totally got away with one there.

It's ok though as I am sure the PL will apologise...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why bench Dalot and Martial for Malacia and Wout? Martial while just jogging is upgrade to Wout. And Dalot is a way superior to Malacia

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
If Jesus and Saka walked any slower they'd be going backwards :lol:
It was definitely sweet to Newcastle suffer from receiving some of their anti football tactics. They definitely did not like it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Paqueta and Rice have dominated this game. West Ham have been impressive.

Last edited:

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Paqueta and Rice have dominated this game. West Ham have been impressive.
Rice should get to take Casemiro home with him as a prize. Completely dominant. West Ham surely safe now.

Rabid Liverpool smelling blood.