Premier League Gameweek 36-37

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
At least if we lose we deprive City of a chance to win it at home on the last day of the season. Silver linings and all that.

wr8_utd

:'(
Southampton are in terrible form that's one way they find it and knowing Liverpool they'll probably win in injury time with the assistance of VAR.
Can imagine a 93rd minute Origi winner after a Southampton keeper error following 90 mins of missing chances.

MUFC OK

Southampton’s best chance of getting a result. Bet they’ll still bottle it. Jota to score a double.
No Che Adams? That's a bit of a joke, Soton not exactly at full strength either.

Every time I've seen them play well this season he's been key.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Conte is the perfect example of what a good manager can do for an underperforming team. I am convinced if he had come to us instead of Rangnick we would be top 4 now and singing his praises
That's always the case. I think he could have done a lot better with man utd than he is now at spurs.

I understood the fear of united s the repeat of Jose but what's the difference between Jose and Conte is he is currently achieving things unlike Jose who failed miserably.

Even at chelsea s melt down season he won fa Cup and had the striker and his name is Morata.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Liverpool 15 - 0. Much better team. Will be motivated. They have gotten every referee decision in the past six months. Not gonna stop now.

Will they get a penalty, will Southampton get a red card or will Thiago just be allowed to continue dropkicking ankles without any reaction?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
They'll obviously win. Probably by a bigger margin than if they had the usual lot out there.

Klopp is the kind of manager players would do anything for unfortunately. So making a rubbish side like Southampton weep on a Tuesday night should be relatively straight forward.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
The only hope I can give Southhampton is the possibility that they would love to be part of something, much like West Ham absolutely loved being part of the drama on the weekend. But I'm grasping at straws here honestly. In reality, Liverpool should put five past these lot.

Mike Smalling

I have money on Liverpool by more than one. The nightmare scenario here is they win by exactly one.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Liverpool starting with reserves when they have a league title to play for. Shame on Klopp. League should be his first priority.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
ive no doubt that will end in tears at Spurs.

He will demand far too much in terms of transfers this window, and subtly have digs at the board regarding it given the chance. BUT, I also think if Poch leaves PSG, he may still go there
You could be right. Sorry it took me a while to reply. Had no internet all day until 5 mins ago. Good old BT.

PoTMS

Watch Liverpool B beat Liverpool C or a tasty Championship playoff semifinal between Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United? Hmmm. Tough one.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Minamino's first start for us since December 2020 away at Palace.

wr8_utd

:'(
This is their cup team, which they won both. These feckers have a strong squad!
Absolutely. Without even getting into the whole jinxing nonsense, Jota, Firmino will be more than enough for a completely out of form Southampton. You'd only expect the likes of United and Arsenal to drop points to them even right now.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Minamino's first start for us since December 2020 away at Palace.
in the league you mean? feels like he started a million cup games as part of Klopps c-team lineups

Winrar

this should be easy win for liverpool

…now that I said that they will probably win from a dodgy deflection or penalty in extra time

Longshanks

Despite the strange lineup, I reckon easy win for Liverpool here. They will take it to Sunday. If there struggling tonight at any point they will almost definitely get some VAR help to make sure, its good for the product.

edcunited1878

Don't see any issue with rotating your squad, knowing if the starting XI can give at least your team a chance after the hour mark, bring in match winners at any midfield or forward position for 30 minutes.

Any goal within the first 30 minutes of the match will make it very entertaining. This is the fringe players chance to make an impact in their campaign and give them a chance to win the league until the last matchweek. Don't think they won't be ready, just depends on how prepared and intense Southampton will be. They have a great opportunity to make a match of it and play in front of their home crowd and impact the title race. Should be a good match for a neutral, but it is obviously majority on here want Liverpool to drop points.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Of course as klopp said they are really struggled to get this place by creating a strong team of players,referees,sky,bt,bbc and of course var.

Josh 76

Wouldn’t it be great if Liverpool don’t win today and then City fail to beat Villa!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Watching to see if I can jinx Pool :lol: