Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Corridor of Uncertainty

It'll make it all the more beautiful when they lose it at home in front of 50,000 sobbing scousers.

Might want to take a dingy to get back home from that game.

United Hobbit

I can't stand watching as sick of the fawning over them - whos put in more effort, Southampton here or our recent "performances" I need a benchmark of how useless it sounds like they're being

LARulz

It's just inevitable they will win the league. Can't see City not fumbling against Villa

padr81

Supports
Man City
Yeah no doubt about it, just so fitting that it's the jammiest goal possible
Thats the thing they dominate games but score so many deflections etc.. I guess its the number of times they put the ball in, the more you do it the more chance of the ball falling your way.

United Hobbit

So according to the commentators everything Liverpool does, even scrapping a result against Southampton, just truly remarkable. :lol:
The commentary on them is so unbelievably biased it's like every single thing they do is the best thing EVER, the quadruple mentioned multiple times a game

Wait til they fecking win it, it'll be a million times worse!

BlueHaze

It's just inevitable they will win the league. Can't see City not fumbling against Villa
Imagine if that happens all the media storm about gerrard winning them the title.

Will be an absolute nightmare if that happens. Let's hope Pep is not that big a bottler.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I knew southampton scored too early. They just sat back and let Liverpool control the match.

Irwin99

Pep doesn't bottle leagues, to be fair to him
People don't seem to realise this is like a cup final for city...at their own ground...against a vastly inferior team...and they'll have 70% possession and KDB dragging them to victory. The odds are completely against Liverpool.

The title was lost in the draw against Spurs I think

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We dropped 14 points to Southampton, Everton and Watford. Incredibly bad.

VivaRonaldo85

Let’s just think what could possibly be worse than them winning a quadruple….. I know….. Steven Gerrard being the manager of City’s opposition to take points of them and win Liverpool the title. I’m so pleased I’m going on holiday tomorrow and have no intention of watching any of it on Sunday. Instead I’ll be getting slowly pissed on a Spanish beach.

Sylar

Even the saints fans were getting on the players there
When they did one or two players ran :lol:

Nero

Liverpool would give anything to swap places with City on Sunday. Stop drama queening.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I think it's just recognition of the insane luck this Liverpool team has that you'd expect a triple deflection Coutinho goal in the 94th minute to hand it to Liverpool.
No, it is just people being people, always looking for something to bitch and moan. Now, everybody is making freaking Gerrard SAF and Wenger and prime Jose combining. And Villa will be Brazil 1970 on Sunday. Right.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Southampton could not give a single feck here. Absolutely shameful.

The difference between this Liverpool side and United in the 90s and 00s? United side had clout. Every team turned up to play their cup final against us and make a name for themselves.