Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It may seem embarrassing to be celebrating this much but relegation could have seriously broken this club. We still are in the shit but this makes us in the shit less than the deep pile of shit we would have been if we got relegated.
Not at all, I think many Utd fans might not get it though as finishing 7th might be the worst they have seen in their lifetime

DavidDeSchmikes

It may seem embarrassing to be celebrating this much but relegation could have seriously broken this club. We still are in the shit but this makes us in the shit less than the deep pile of shit we would have been if we got relegated.

This is a video from last month. Can understand why Everton are celebrating

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Should be yellow at best.. Thats not even a foul.. he played the ball.. What else a player can do there?

Oranges038

Frank's a genius.

He's going to have a lifetime of jobs lined up saving teams from relegation.

RedChisel

Imagine a different reality and we'd been sucked into a relegation fight this season. Would our players have shown any fight or desire to keep us up? Scary thought.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Their attacking quartet might be 19th in the league ahead of only Norwich I think, but they have made some good signings.

The team I think that did a shocking job was Burnley. Even with all their money going to the stadium, they had to bring in a CM and a winger this summer, even if it was a couple of youngsters on loan. They were drawing dead from those positions.
They only spend money to replace key players that leave though it seems. Armstrong for Ings, Salisu for Vestergaard etc. They never seem to spend to actually try and improve the squad, just to keep it at the level it was or thereabouts. I'd argue their squad hasn't improved in the last 2 or 3 years to be honest.

omgomglol

Doesn't escape the fact that your team is one of the scummiest teams ever in the Premier League (you never used to be this unlikable). Your team has played shit football all season, despite the fact you've spent 500m in last the 6 years. People shat on teams like Burnley, Stoke and Bolton for playing the football you're playing, but they never spent anywhere as much as you have, especially Bolton. You have unlikable players like Richarlison, who flops around all game. And Calvert-Lewin is just a carthorse. Don't get my me started on Pickford, who wastes so much time lying on the floor after every cross he catches.

I'm sorry, but Everton should have gone down due to how awful they are to watch... and how scummy they play. If you keep Lampard as your manager and keep that same squad, you're going down next season. You're not going to keep getting bailed out by deflected goals going in your favor and the other team gifting goals for you.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Not a bit, surviving relegation is massive. If you can't go mental celebrating moments like that then there's feck all point being a football fan.

always_hoping

Frank Lampard milked that result for what it's worth. Would Everton even be a relegation if it was for their foolish appointment of Rafa.

wr8_utd

:'(
If this garbage Villa team gets anything vs City, you just know it was always written in the stars for Liverpool. They're atrocious.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Near sure moyesy season we finished 7th too :lol:
Yeah I know. So this is our joint worst finishing spot in the pl years

Edit: I am assuming palace will beat us on Sunday and West Ham will finish above

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
I'll be honest, I've got a younger brother who's an Everton die-hard and he got his support from my grandad, so I'm pretty delighted to see them stay up. Terrible I know but what can you do