Premier League Gameweek 36-37

BorisManUtd

So on Sunday it'll be 2 teams battling for title, 2 times for 1 CL spot, 2 times for 1 EL spot and 2 teams to avoid relegation. Interesting stuff.

I'm not confident that we can beat Palace away so will be hoping that Brighton can take at least a point against West Ham.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Doesn't escape the fact that your team is one of the scummiest teams ever in the Premier League (you never used to be this unlikable). Your team has played shit football all season, despite the fact you've spent 500m in last the 6 years. People shat on teams like Burnley, Stoke and Bolton for playing the football you're playing, but they never spent anywhere as much as you have, especially Bolton. You have unlikable players like Richarlison, who flops around all game. And Calvert-Lewin is just a carthorse. Don't get my me started on Pickford, who wastes so much time lying on the floor after every cross he catches.

I'm sorry, but Everton should have gone down due to how awful they are to watch... and how scummy they play. If you keep Lampard as your manager and keep that same squad, you're going down next season. You're not going to keep getting bailed out by deflected goals going in your favor and the other team gifting goals for you.
Suck it up loser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Something happened during half time at Everton.
Just like City 2012 Agueroooooo.
Makes you think

Chipper

Adulterer.
So on Sunday it'll be 2 teams battling for title, 2 times for 1 CL spot, 2 times for 1 EL spot and 2 teams to avoid relegation. Interesting stuff.

I'm not confident that we can beat Palace away so will be hoping that Brighton can take at least a point against West Ham.
Must be the first time that's happened unless anyone knows differently?

None of them play each other too, so there's something in it for 1 team in 8 out of the 10 fixtures. Chelsea v Watford and Leicester v Southampton the only two meaningless matches.

Oranges038

Big Frank Lampardinio
Hopefully a combination of Uncle 'Arry and Big Sam, the wheeler dealer combined with the 'orrible ugly long ball football of Big Sam.

We can then look forward to 30 years of January transfer window interviews done through a car window for Sky Sports News with Gary Cotterill. We might even have a stray Odemwingie showing up somewhere.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!

So many weird things can happen.
Makes one wonder even more.

BlueHaze

Doesn't escape the fact that your team is one of the scummiest teams ever in the Premier League (you never used to be this unlikable). Your team has played shit football all season, despite the fact you've spent 500m in last the 6 years. People shat on teams like Burnley, Stoke and Bolton for playing the football you're playing, but they never spent anywhere as much as you have, especially Bolton. You have unlikable players like Richarlison, who flops around all game. And Calvert-Lewin is just a carthorse. Don't get my me started on Pickford, who wastes so much time lying on the floor after every cross he catches.

I'm sorry, but Everton should have gone down due to how awful they are to watch... and how scummy they play. If you keep Lampard as your manager and keep that same squad, you're going down next season. You're not going to keep getting bailed out by deflected goals going in your favor and the other team gifting goals for you.
Mayday! Mayday! Starship omgomglol has collapsed awaiting impact!

- This is starship Crystal Bottle, mayday call received, what happened?

- We are unsure but the last 3 words we heard were Everton, scum and Richarlison!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Also, Richarlison since Lampard took over has been phenomenal.
It’s weird how some random Brazilian actually loves Everton so much. Love the lad.

Withnail

What a first post. Is this a wind up? :lol:

RedDevil@84

Excellent rant for your first post here :lol: :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Did you register an account just to post that one rant?

Wilt

Amazing first post :lol:

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Cracking scenes at Goodison. What football is all about.

I really don't rate Lampard as a manager so it'll be interesting to see what kind of season Everton have next year.

That rant :lol: Definitely had 2-2 correct score on at the bookies tonight.

edit: I take it back. I just seen the idiots confronting Vieira in the other thread. Between that and the Forest-Sheffield scenes they really need to bin these pitch invasions for now. Surely won't be long before another Monica Seles incident.

Cracking scenes at Goodison. What football is all about.

I really don't rate Lampard as a manager so it'll be interesting to see what kind of season Everton have next year.

That rant :lol: Definitely had 2-2 correct score on at the bookies tonight.

edit: I take it back. I just seen the idiots confronting Vieira in the other thread. Between that and the Forest-Sheffield scenes they really need to bin these pitch invasions for now. Surely won't be long before another Monica Seles incident.
Absolute scummy cnuts assaulting Vieira.

Real Name

Pitch invasions should be banned.

Anyway Villa couldnt beat Burnley but some expect them to beat City away or get a point. I know it's football and anything can happen but surely.

frostbite

True!

Of course, if Spurs manage to bottle this (they only need a draw vs Norwich) they will get into the Guinness records as The GOAT of Bottlers!

And it will be very funny to watch Conte explode! (I like Conte but still... )

Chipper

Adulterer.
You could be forgiven for thinking they aren't. Especially during playoff season, it's pretty much happening every day.
It's a safety in numbers thing I suppose. If one fan goes on during or after a random match they'll likely get banned from the stadium. If it's hundreds or thousands after a big win the club aren't going to ban them all. Maybe clubs should, or at least announce their intention to do so if they want to stop it.

Those who tangled with Vieira tonight could well be in trouble but the rest probably not.

Aside from assaulting people I personally quite like a pitch invasion. I remember this one fondly:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Can someone please enlighten me what's going on with the Dele Alli praise on social media?

He wasn't even that good tonight :lol:

IrishRedDevil

They should be relieved but for fecks sake have some standards. They should be more angry for being anywhere near the relegation zone
Wise up. Anger at the final stages of a relegation goes out the window. It’s all about survival at that stage. The explosion of sheer relief to survive relegation, overcoming a 2-0 deficit in the process, leads to such emotions.

Withnail

Wise up. Anger at the final stages of a relegation goes out the window. It’s all about survival at that stage. The explosion of sheer relief to survive relegation, overcoming a 2-0 deficit in the process, leads to such emotions.
Absolutely. What is the point football if you can't celebrate a comeback win to stay in the PL? Some people are feckin joyless

Ole'sgunnarwin

Best debut since Rooney's. Keep up the good work.

Remember the geese

Cracking post and I do agree with parts of it.