Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Idxomer

25m for a championship player like James is the greatest deal in the history of Manchester United.

Zoo

Jesse Marsch has been winding his team up too much. Disciple is so poor

choccy77

Dan James must hate Leeds

Clean through takes a dive for no reason, 6 mins later Sent off :lol:

No Love

Shocker of a tackle from Jan Dames. He won’t look out of place in the Championship next year, mind you.

Rex Banner

Awful tackle. Have to think that's game over. Shame, was hoping for a good game.

avgp_1

Leeds have lost the plot in recent times. Felt the Burnley revival was going to hurt them more than Everton and it seems to be so

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
james is unlucky that moss was reffing last night and not this evening.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It's a red all day but I'm shocked we got the decision from Anthony Taylor. I'm surprised that bald cnut didn't book Kovacic for simulation.

Sylar

Chelsea getting injuries just before they play Liverpool in a cup final

Cos of course

Anustart89

Not worse than what we see from Liverpool on a game-by-game basis. Jota's follow-through yesterday planting his studs into Konsa's hip wasn't even a free kick.

That being said, it was obviously a red card but the regularity with which we've seen studs-up tackles endangering their opponents not get punished recently (Keita v Villa and Chelsea, Fabinho v City, Bruno v Arsenal) you're more surprised when one gets given these days.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
No, only seen one replay barely watching, but didn't seem too bad. Going by the reactions I should've paid more attention
Yeah, the follow through was really quite high and violent, could've broken a leg/ankle on another day.