Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
This Liverpool cock sucking in the media needs to stop asap and that will only happen if city win the title. Annoyingly shouldn’t have won tonight.
It won't end.
Actually, it will increase. They are in the CL final and when they finally lose the PL, media will convey the story that they deserve to win the CL just because they narrowly lost the PL.

The FA Cup depends a lot in the result. I don't see a clear winner and would bet again for another penalty round between them.

always_hoping

Don’t agree, city dropped 5 points to palace, 4 points to southampton. That’s 9 pts against teams comfortably worse, why won’t they drop points now under immense pressure?
Indeed and City are without three first choices defenders for the remaining games and will be forced to play either Ake whos dreadful or a midfielder Fernandinho at centre back.

MUFC OK

It won't end.
Actually, it will increase. They are in the CL final and when they finally lose the PL, media will convey the story that they deserve to win the CL just because they narrowly lost the PL.

The FA Cup depends a lot in the result. I don't see a clear winner and would bet again for another penalty round between them.
You have former Liverpool players in every orifice of the media so I agree - far more than any other club. Also think they will dress it up as them morally winning the league, or something. If they play like they did tonight, Madrid will beat them.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wolves is one of the big ones for City. Away from home, it'll be a challenge.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wolves is one of the big ones for City. Away from home, it'll be a challenge.
I was thinking West Ham. Comes a few days after an away trip to Wolves. I’m not expecting any miracles but West Ham is the more likely one for me.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I was thinking West Ham. Comes a few days after an away trip to Wolves. I’m not expecting any miracles but West Ham is the more likely one for me.
Both I guess. I say Wolves because if they win that then draw will do away at West Ham. Draw/lose to Wolves and WH becomes a must win.

allen7

West ham will be the easiest fixture remaining for city. They’ll win like 1-3 or 1-4

I think, Wolves is the toughest one but city can still afford a draw.

Real Name

We thought Newcastle will be tough, they beat them 5-0.
Problem is about 3 defenders are out but I still reckon they'll beat Wolves 3-0 or 3-1.

Josh 76

We thought Newcastle will be tough, they beat them 5-0.
Problem is about 3 defenders are out but I still reckon they'll beat Wolves 3-0 or 3-1.
It’s really one defender. Diaz.
Walker and Stones have been out for few weeks. (Walker was half fit in Madrid).

Typical media hype.!

zinchenko, Laporte, (?) , Cancelo doesn’t look like their is a defensive injury crisis to me.

Because City have the ball most of the time, it shouldn’t really effect them too much.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
22 fouls in the game yesterday but zero yellow cards? Is this normal?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
22 fouls in the game yesterday but zero yellow cards? Is this normal?
Normal for teams that employ tactical fouling. Chelsea did that to United in the FA cup semi final a few years ago, 21 fouls 0 yellows.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
So City can afford to lose by 2 goals tonight and still be top of the league? Will they feck up the title from here? If they do I haven’t seen an end of season choke as bad as this in a while.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
So City can afford to lose by 2 goals tonight and still be top of the league? Will they feck up the title from here? If they do I haven’t seen an end of season choke as bad as this in a while.
They’ll win vs Wolves. Wolves are on a bad run. We just need City to remain professional and keep their eye on the ball for today’s game and then the game on the weekend.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If they lose 2-0 tonight it's effectively a 50/50 coin toss as to who would win the title. If we have the same GD it goes to goals scored, where we are currently tied at 89.

Can't see it happening though. At best they get a draw and still need to drop points in one of their remaining two games.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
If they lose 2-0 tonight it's effectively a 50/50 coin toss as to who would win the title. If we have the same GD it goes to goals scored, where we are currently tied at 89.

Can't see it happening though. (At best they get a draw) and still need to drop points in one of their remaining two games.
(At best they get a draw) at best they win by 10 goals. :0)

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Liverpool always relying on favourable refs and poor application of VAR. In the reverse fixture this season, Alisson totally wiped out Ings in the box when it was 1-0, as clear cut a penalty as you’ll see, and what happened? Nothing again.

avgp_1

Lewis Bate starting. Against his former club, going to watch him closely

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool always relying on favourable refs and poor application of VAR. In the reverse fixture this season, Alisson totally wiped out Ings in the box when it was 1-0, as clear cut a penalty as you’ll see, and what happened? Nothing again.
Annoying thing is their cheer leaders in studio like carragher Owen try to justify those calls or swept them under the carpet if it was as blatant as like yesterday. You can't stop a cheating team who knew they can get away with kicks stamps and dives.

Kiru

Supports
Liverpool
One would have thought Chelsea would rest most of their players as FA cup is the only trophy left for them to win.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Feel like this is Liverpools last hope. If City win tonight I don't see them dropping 4 points against West Ham and Southampton.

Kiru

Supports
Liverpool
Feel like this is Liverpools last hope. If City win tonight I don't see them dropping 4 points against West Ham and Southampton.
West ham and villa I think. Agree with the point though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Leeds are screwed.
We play Southampton. City play Wolves, West Ham and Villa.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
West ham and villa I think. Agree with the point though.
Leeds are screwed.

We play Southampton. City play Wolves, West Ham and Villa.
I stand corrected! Yeah, point kind of stays the same as I don't rate Villa but admitedly there's always the chance Pool obliterate Soton, so they still might catch up on GD.