Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
There is such a lack of conviction in Pepe’s play. He rarely fully commits to anything, offensively or defensively. Such a waste.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Newcastle united pushing for Europe next season then with a big bag of cash spilled this summer?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Falling on the pitch before the final game. Mentality monsters that

avgp_1

Yeah that seals the final CL spot for Spurs. Arsenal were a mediocre side, Us faltering have handed them the top 5 spot

Walters_19_MuFc

No doubt. That was never the argument against conte though. Would you rather have ETH or Conte next year?
Conte is seriously underrated. The guy is a proven winner at the highest level. Sure, his football isn't always the greatest to watch but he wins trophies and United haven't done that in a while.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If Levy doesn't splash the dough Spurs might not keep him. I would love to be a fly on the wall if he tells Conte seeing he got this side to Top 4 it doesn't need strengthening.
ive no doubt that will end in tears at Spurs.

He will demand far too much in terms of transfers this window, and subtly have digs at the board regarding it given the chance. BUT, I also think if Poch leaves PSG, he may still go there

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Totally inevitable results once Arteta got a new contract. WTF were they thinking, wait till the end of the season!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What odds on Norwich beating Spurs then?
I don't care which of these NL clubs make it but it be the most hilarious day if Norwich some how do that and and Arsenal still fumble the bag. Kind of like Leicester on final day last season.