Premier League Gameweek 36

HookedOnAPhelan

Would rather no Europe than be in the ECL. Then again I kind of feel like our players deserve the humiliation of it.

erikcred

Our players have a small club mentality, they coul actually turn up like they did Liverpool
Sadly, I don't expect Arsenal to feck up a 5 on 2 counterattack in this kind of form to even give us a chance to do to them what we did to Liverpool.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
great keeping by Olsen... our clown would have knelt down as the ball trickled past him

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’ve always wanted a front 3 of Mudryk, Nkunku and Madueke with Palmer sitting ahead of two midfielders. With Nkunku never fit Jackson is the obvious replacement.

It has taken a significant amount of injuries for the manager to play this way as opposed to being his own tactical awareness.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Definitely time for Moyseh to call it quits at West Ham. Done a good job.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I'd like Europa League football for next season but for that to happen now Man United will have to beat Man City in the FA Cup final or win all remaining league games (both unlikely to happen) I'd agree have little or no interest in the conference league.
I honestly don't get why people turn their nose up at the Europa League
First it is a trophy, and one better than the FA and Carabao cup. Second, it provides you with another option of CL qualification.

edgecutter

I honestly don't get why people turn their nose up at the Europa League
First it is a trophy, and one better than the FA and Carabao cup. Second, it provides you with another option of CL qualification.
He's talking about the conference league which should be beneath a club of our standards.

JackRowley

We are in eighth position as it stands, and I think that is where we will finish. I can only see us getting 2-3 points from remaining fixtures.

chomsky89

May as well take away tap ins too.
I know you're not 100% serious, but there is a surprisingly high amount of people who talk like every striker gets the same amount of tap-in opportunities if playing for the same teams. But there is a massive gap in the ability to maximize the number of tap-in opportunities you get of course. There is a reason why Haaland gets so many big chances even when playing for Norway. And it is not that Norway is so good that he can just stand and wait for perfect assists. It is his movement/positioning.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
quick prediction: Villa won't last any longer in the CL than we did

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
why are other teams second-string keepers better than our first choice?