Premier League Gameweek 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudip060

Supports
Chelsea
didnt likes of cleverly, gibson also win titles with you guys? You will find these types of players in all title winning squad tbf
But those are squad players which you mentioned. Luiz and co. were regular starters over the entire season. Personally i think people underrate them.They are good players. It's not like they are Huth,Morgan winning the title. Luiz and co. have experience winning titles before.

Rafateria

It's just how I feel but title celebrations seem less epic than when the final whistle of a CL final has gone and everyone goes delirious. I've enjoyed united winning titles but it doesn't even come close to the two more recent CLs we have won.
Unless you are City winning in the last seconds of the season ;)

Chelsea were anything but amazing leading up to defeats at home to Liverpool and then the next week to Arsenal. Massive kudos to Conte for turning them around to his style of play after the players were, allegedly, negative and resistant at first.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If I were City I'd keep their offense intact. Have G. Jesus, Aguero and Iheanacho as the 3 strikers and invest heavily in defence/CM. They need new fullbacks and at least 2 CM's IMO.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Fancy Leicester to win:D

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Cmon Leicester! Need them to open up 3rd spot. Although we'll likely feck it up anyway so win so that it doesnt matter when we do!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If I were City I'd keep their offense intact. Have G. Jesus, Aguero and Iheanacho as the 3 strikers and invest heavily in defence/CM. They need new fullbacks and at least 2 CM's IMO.
Iheanacho will be off. City have another young striker in Ünal but he doesn't meet the rules for a work permit here so will be loaned out again.

Maybe they'll keep Roberts, but I expect they'll look to bring in a big name forward even though attack isn't their problem.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Jesus is going to be one of those Neymar-esque cnuts who rolls around like a bitch after slightest contact, no?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
It's just how I feel but title celebrations seem less epic than when the final whistle of a CL final has gone and everyone goes delirious. I've enjoyed united winning titles but it doesn't even come close to the two more recent CLs we have won.
It's because they've known for a few weeks they're going to win it. With a final it's different because it could go either way on the day, that's why everyone is delirious.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Recovering from an injury?
Yeah limped off against Boro so missed the last game. Recovering today. Wouldn't be Kun without an injury or two and he had too little so far this season.

Djemba-Djemba

Unless you are City winning in the last seconds of the season ;)

Chelsea were anything but amazing leading up to defeats at home to Liverpool and then the next week to Arsenal. Massive kudos to Conte for turning them around to his style of play after the players were, allegedly, negative and resistant at first.
Or Arsenal in 1989 :)

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thank God, thought it was gonna be one of those days where we dominated and couldn't score.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Sterling offside by an arse. Shouldn't be a goal.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
That not interfering with play? I forget the rules. Might have even touched it

Fracture90

Fekin hell, every time I tune in and comment anything regarding our rivals, they score.

Status
Not open for further replies.