Premier League Gameweek 37

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
And Liverpool fans have the audacity to come here and say they 'deserve' to win the title. Every time they seem like falling out - they dive, cheat, get away with fouls, get lucky breaks from the ref and even the opposition and somehow are pushed right back into it. It's like an invisible force is pushing them to the league. I know we've had some decisions go our way in title winning seasons, but this is about five times jammier than any of them.

I'd love for City to keep winning their last 2 games. And then I'm gonna create a montage of every single slice of cheating and luck that went Liverpool's way, topped off by StevieG slipping. Just so we can remember how the entire universe conspired to try and help them win and how the Scousers still fecked it up.

RochaRoja

Liverpool winning nothing in what has statistically been the best season in their history is going to be hilarious.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So we're looking at freekicks now to describe the luck we've had. What's next? A dodgy throw in?

It doesn't really matter as City will win the rest, so it's all pointless anyway.
A totally non free kick and an own goal certainly deserves a place in the luck locker

untitled_6899

No mention on BBC Sport of the Fabinho cheating/going down easily.

It defined the game but is totally ignored, odd.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Dives like that happen almost every match. There is a lot of retrospective bans to hand out if they give one for Fabinho's
So what? With more retrospective bans we would see less and lesa dives in the future. There is no downsdie.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
“They’ll bend over for Liverpool” - Caf nonsense

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
And Liverpool fans have the audacity to come here and say they 'deserve' to win the title. Every time they seem like falling out - they dive, cheat, get away with fouls, get lucky breaks from the ref and even the opposition and somehow are pushed right back into it. It's like an invisible force is pushing them to the league. I know we've had some decisions go our way in title winning seasons, but this is about five times jammier than any of them.

I'd love for City to keep winning their last 2 games. And then I'm gonna create a montage of every single slice of cheating and luck that went Liverpool's way, topped off by StevieG slipping. Just so we can remember how the entire universe conspired to try and help them win and how the Scousers still fecked it up.
Bloody hell, it'd be longer than the new Avengers film!

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
No I don't. But it was just a freekick.
Okay, but it was directly because of the freekick you scored. Had there not been cheating, you'd never be given the opportunity to whip it in. Ergo, it was luck that the officials awarded the freekick.

Kapardin

Not wishing injury, but no Kante might work in our favor for top 4. Even when playing in the wrong position, he does help Chelsea quite a bit.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

You really need to find another outlet in life. 37 weeks of moaning cannot be healthy.

Socur Toxanarosa

After Liverpool, Chelsea are the luckiest team in the league. No business to be where they are bar luck and Hazard.
Nah United is much worse, Ole's honeymoon period had no business being that long, the team is mid table through and through.