Premier League Gameweek 37

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Dier should be off and Bournemouth should have had at least 1, maybe 2 pens.

The Son red card was soft though, very soft.
Get the feeling all the missed penalties/reds was playing on ref's mind so next time Spurs player did something that looked like a red, off ya go Son.

Paul_Scholes18

For a 0-0 half it has been a very entertaining one. Polar opposite to a typical 0-0 LVG half.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He wants to have some rest before Ajax
I still think a red is a bit much for him there. It;s Dier who should really be off imho.

But yes, I always see Son as calm and respectful. Surprising to see him lose his temper.

FireballXL5

Pawson really is a terrible ref. How these feckers get away with terrible decision after terrible decision every week is insane.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So if Bournemouth win then Spurs with no son or Kane need something vs Everton on the last day. Come on bournemouth ramp that pressure up

Irrational.

Bournemouth have every right to feel robbed by Pawson if they don't get the three points today.

Fecking incompetent imbecile.

Jazz

For a 0-0 half it has been a very entertaining one. Polar opposite to a typical 0-0 LVG half.
At least we had some hope still with 0-0 at half time. Lately we've just been gifting the goals before half time and killing our confidence:(

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Probably the worst half by a ref this season.

Dier should have been sent off.
Stopped a Bournemouth break for a non existent head injury.
Failed to give a penalty after Lloris took out Wilson.
Failed to give a penalty after Dier took out Wilson. This also should have been a second yellow.
Sent off Son for a push on the back.

ArjenIsM3

I still think a red is a bit much for him there. It;s Dier who should really be off imho.

But yes, I always see Son as calm and respectful. Surprising to see him lose his temper.
How is that a bit much? He completely lost his shit, 100% red

Paul_Scholes18

Bournemouth have every right to feel robbed by Pawson if they don't get the three points today.

Fecking incompetent imbecile.
To be fair they don't need the points. Right now we are the club that is suffering the most since we need a Bournemouth win more than anyone else. Arsenal fans suffer too, but a draw is not too bad for them.

Jazz

Pawson really is a terrible ref. How these feckers get away with terrible decision after terrible decision every week is insane.
That's because the PL teams do nothing about it. If they all demanded that we have competent refs and/or refs are penalised for making shit decisions, I'm sure the FA would have to do something.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Son a red for the push, Dier should of been off as well, got none of the ball coming in from behind. I thought Lloris got some of the ball tbf.

ArjenIsM3

Be interesting to see what Poch does now. Does he take Dier off? I imagine he would if Son hadn't been sent off but now?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
We are properly shit. Mid table level team from the second half of the season onwards.

I said we had a chance vs Ajax but anything remotely like this and they will breeze through.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
So if Bournemouth win then Spurs with no son or Kane need something vs Everton on the last day. Come on bournemouth ramp that pressure up
Can still see them drawing so even with a loss so you'd need to beat Huddersfield and Cardiff by huge scores to catch them on GD.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
We are properly shit. Mid table level team from the second half of the season onwards.

I said we had a chance vs Ajax but anything remotely like this and they will breeze through.
Not much to argue with that, the first half an hour I thought we were playing well then I think the pressure from the missed chances got to us and we choked.

Irrational.

To be fair they don't need the points. Right now we are the club that is suffering the most since we need a Bournemouth win more than anyone else. Arsenal fans suffer too, but a draw is not too bad for them.
Absolutely. Any Spurs result will hurt our chances of CL. Which is why it's so infuriating Pawson is having a stinker. Watch him try to level it up now in the second half by giving Spurs a pen or dodgy decision. Prick.

Paul_Scholes18

Can still see them drawing so even with a loss so you'd need to beat Huddersfield and Cardiff by huge scores to catch them on GD.
Yeah I still think Arsenal and Chelsea are the easiest teams to catch. I hope we at least go for scoring many goals against Huddersfield. Not only for goal difference, but for actually enjoy some bloody attacking football. Getting a 1-0 and play on the result would be boring and stupid right now.

DavidDeSchmikes

With the Son incident, watch Fraser who is lying on the floor get up quickly after Son shoves Lerma

montpelier

you can barely tell Dier didn't get the ball

think you have to give the ref some allowance on that one

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bournemouth can definitely win, they should be leading anyway and Spurs have a 2nd leg to think about. Next week theyll be knackered. It's a possibility is all I'm saying, the only way we catch up to Spurs is by them losing in the 2nd half and vs Everton which is possible but not likely. GD isnt possible for Spurs. 1 point and it's done.

So Spurs need 2 losses, arsenal need 1 draw, Chelsea need 0 wins. 2 of those need to happen for us to get top 4 by some fecking miracle. A big part of me doesn't even want it since Woodward would probably not spend as much if we make it.