g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 37

Paul_Scholes18

Bournemouth can definitely win, they should be leading anyway and Spurs have a 2nd leg to think about. Next week theyll be knackered. It's a possibility is all I'm saying, the only way we catch up to Spurs is by them losing in the 2nd half and vs Everton which is possible but not likely. GD isnt possible for Spurs. 1 point and it's done.

So Spurs need 2 losses, arsenal need 1 draw, Chelsea need 0 wins. 2 of those need to happen for us to get top 4 by some fecking miracle. A big part of me doesn't even want it since Woodward would probably not spend as much if we make it.
If Woodward don't bloody spend then I have lost all faith in our owners. We should not spend for the sake of it though, but look fot players that could improve us.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not if Chelsea, Arsenal and us keep fumbling the ball.
True but playing 2 relegated sides I think we'll win. Arse have Brighton at home, that's 3 points. Chelsea a massive question mark in both their last 2 though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
No messing from Poch.

Dier and Toby both booked off.......FOTHY SENT OFF!!!!:lol:

Paul_Scholes18

That was correct I think. Cray game. What are Spurs doing? Should have had 3 red cards.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Foyth's performance makes Stevie Me proud.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Wow, two reds!! :eek:

Really bad tackle that, studs way up, knee high. Nuts.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Really couldn't make this up.

I was halfway through typing the post commeding Poch for taking Dier and Toby off to stop them going down to 9 and then one of the replacements gets himself sent off a minute after coming on. Really couldn't make this up.

There is something wrong with how they've been prepared for today's game.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
If Bournemouth don't win now...

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
OK, Liverpool are definitely playing Spurs in the first couple of games of next season :lol:

Still don’t trust Bournemouth to get the win here