Premier League Gameweek 38: Endgame

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Brighton are a huge threat on set-pieces with the size of City's team.

I feel like this is going full circle and they'll get last second heartbreak this time.

el3mel

24 points between 2nd and 3rd. That's like La Liga between Barca and Madrid some years ago, during Pellegrini times.

LimePark

Supports
Chelsea
Lads. I'm wanting Liverpool to come second as much as the next reasonable man but actually cheering for City is a bit much surely? A quiet, satisfied fist pump under the table where nobody can see is acceptable. Jumping out of your chair and screaming "Get in Laporte you legend" is too far.
This title race has clearly been the gateway drug for some fans to switch their support to City.

matbezlima

Friend of mine, Liverpool supporter also cries about City spending, forgetting that it's Liverpool who has most expensive keeper and CB in the world, but poor them without any money.
You United fans cry too about City and have a very expensive team too, I saw this countless times in this forum. The truth is that both United and Liverpool forums are full of many obnoxious and hypocrite supporters

ManUtd1999

We were the last team to defend the EPL title (2009). While I don't want Liverpool to win it, part of me doesn't want City to defend the title.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Aye, it's pathetic.

I cannot describe how I'll feel if they fall short this afternoon.
It was over weeks ago. These teams aren’t losing. So far ahead of the rest of the league and for Liverpool so far ahead of any team in Europe. Didn’t expect the league today. I do expect the CL though. Lose this, win that, and watch the continued free fall of united and this season is a dream.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
You United fans cry too about City and have a very expensive team too, I saw this countless times in this forum. The truth is that both United and Liverpool forums are full of many obnoxious and hypocrite supporters
Come on City!

Bearded One

Last season's ended in Octorber ? Or was it November ?
Yeah the race didn't even enter the new year. We have to really respond. We need quality players for us to push on. Any attempt to be miserly from the higher ups will be met with serious fan apathy. Shame that we don't have UCL next year but we have to push in the market regardless.

Ban

It was over weeks ago. These teams aren’t losing. So far ahead of the rest of the league and for Liverpool so far ahead of any team in Europe. Didn’t expect the league today. I do expect the CL though. Lose this, win that, and watch the continued free fall of united and this season is a dream.
Can we ban this guy just for kicks. I dont like what you're saying. :D

matbezlima

Many United supporters and unstandable and many Liverpool supporters too. It happens with all big teams. United supporters, stop trying to pretend that you are superior or act better in any way than the Liverpool supporters.

As a non-British, this forum is often so pathetic.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Ban this guy please.

AJ10

Many United supporters and unstandable and many Liverpool supporters too. It happens with all big teams. United supporters, stop trying to pretend that you are superior or act better in any way than the Liverpool supporters.

As a non-British, this forum is often so pathetic.
Yet you're here. Doesn't say much about you, does it?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
It's alright to raise complaints about City's spending, it's a whole other thing entirely to bitterly declare 'WE'RE DA REAL CHAMPIONS' when everyone knows you aren't. You sound like a massive crybaby.

Maybe a few United fans said similar things in the past, but I really haven't seen it. Even if that was true it doesn't mean you can't laugh at the salty Liverpool fans.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
You should, to be honest.

It's a David vs Goliath story. Klopp has spent an unearthly amount building this Liverpool side, whilst Poch has spent next to nothing.

It will be a huge achievement if Spurs can somehow pull it off, whereas if Liverpool wins, it will simply be expected.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
few salty Liverpool fans coming out. wonderful :lol:

RedFish

:lol: Time for your breast feed?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Imagine having a dream where you do come so close to the thing you want most in the world but it gets snatched away from you at the last second just as you can taste the success.

You have awful, awful dreams.