Premier League Gameweek 38 | Final weekend fixtures of 2017/18 season (13th May 2018)

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool fans bringing in the conspiracy theories here :lol:
It seems pretty obvious to me that EPL referees are intentionally not blowing penalty whistles for big teams in mismatches. It makes no sense that Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool have three penalties, and teams like Palace, Everton, Brighton, Watford, Leicester have twice as many penalties, when they spend a much smaller time in the opposing box compared to those teams.

montpelier

disregarding the fact that Liverpool are gonna win this about 8-0, Benitez & his shitty Newcastle team can feck off 'an all

(bit late in the day for this level of agitation, innit)

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Gosh it should be 5-0 by now, even Solanke playing well now.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Mane's decision making has been utter shite this season.

montpelier

judging from that last Gif what his Lordship kindly supplied, Brighton might not get away with as few as 8

kidbob

Ref is just being kind getting Pool ready for the decisions that'll go against them in the CL final.

padr81

Supports
Man City
100pts... we should be docked points for the shit show today...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It seems pretty obvious to me that EPL referees are intentionally not blowing penalty whistles for big teams in mismatches. It makes no sense that Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool have three penalties, and teams like Palace, Everton, Brighton, Watford, Leicester have twice as many penalties, when they spend a much smaller time in the opposing box compared to those teams.
No surprise that you're a Liverpool fan with that amount of drivel. Please post these theories at RAWK only.

Kapardin

Watch Brighton allow Liverpool to put 6 past them and get their blood pumping for the CL final. Would be typical.

Chelsea and Arsenal in the Europa, nice. Might cause them problems in terms of rotation next season, hopefully both have a long run in it without winning the thing.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
I swear aubemayang scores when he wants :drool:

Sandyman

So Liverpool 2 up and Chelsea down a goal. I will be pissed if they decide they can be arsed to play football in time for the FA Cup finals

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
We could be in for a seriously dull FA cup final if we and Chelsea take our current forms into that game.

Irrational.

Henry the only one speaking sense saying the tackle on Salah wasn't a penalty and that the Brighton defender got the ball.

Souness obviously thinks it was a pen, as does "impartial" Gary Neville.