g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 38 | Final weekend fixtures of 2017/18 season (13th May 2018)

Mister_Stubbs

This Chelsea lot have totally given up, if we don’t beat them next weekend then Jose should be sacked.

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
Moat boring anticlimactic finish to the season in a long time.
When was the last entertaining final day. Last I can think of was the Hull-Newcastle relegation battle in 2015.

Everything seems to get wrapped up in advance now, or are formalities like today.

Last edited by a moderator:

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Don't worry, we'll get the reverse stats in the cup final next week when they decide to show up.
This Chelsea lot have totally given up, if we don’t beat them next weekend then Jose should be sacked.
I expect him to be sacked then.

You know how football works, Chelsea will turn up and win. Conte will have the last laugh, at both Mourinho and the Chelsea board.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think United will cruise past Chelsea in the final.