Premier League Gameweek 38 | Lasagnagate pt.2

Dike_Manc

It is up to Wolves now. Mancity when rattled usually develop a soft under belly. I don't see them winning this.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Villa gonna be a tough nut to crack 2nd half with the time wasting. Cancelo and Fernandinho have been terrible, even a half fit Walker has to be a better solution.
Why has your attack been so bad? You look like LVGs United. I didn't know Mahrez was in such bad form. I'd replace him.

Just saw your goal. Cancelo absolutely asleep.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Why Fernandinho at CB and Stones at RB? Why not Stones at CB Walker/Zinchenko at LB with Cancelo at RB. Or even Ake at CB.
He is legit crazy. He overcomplicates things for no reason. What Fernandinho did in the CL should have been reason enough to bench him for ever

Blood Mage

Only thing that could make this day worse and complete the nightmare is a Norwich comeback against Spurs. Which thankfully won't happen. I hope.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
City may ironically be beaten by Cash in the end.

PoTMS

If you could choose either a Wolves goal or a Brighton equaliser in the second half, which would you take?

amolbhatia50k

One half of football away from football being dead to me for awhile. First Gary Neville, now this.

GlasgowCeltic

Why Fernandinho at CB and Stones at RB? Why not Stones at CB Walker/Zinchenko at LB with Cancelo at RB. Or even Ake at CB.
Fernandinho over Ake gotta just be some weird mix of philosophy and sentimentality

Dansk

Pep might have some mental issues we aren't aware of. Why would you play Fernandinho and Stones in those positions ?
He often does something bizarre in the biggest games. It's like he has a conceited need to look like he knows better than everyone else by making choices that nobody else would have made.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
City have been dreadful. Constantly looking for the cutback goal. Villa will score on the break.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Liverpool will win, they always find a way to score.

City need 2 goals here....c'mon you blue bastards!!!

edcunited1878

City might be done here because they have to commit players forward and their shape has been poor in midfield as Silva and KDB are so far away from Rodri.

And City have no plan B. Such little space for a cutback, lots of balls not getting through the Villa defense.

Need a big 2nd half and for Villa to crack. Wolves won't hold on, Liverpool will have another jammy goal in them. Their winning goal against Southampton was a defensive header that deflected off Matip's head then looped into the top corner. He had no idea where it was headed.

James35

Imagine losing the most league wins and treble brag in the space of a week, whilst being complete shit and heading for the conference league. This is the potential outcome we have, good lord!

Praying for City to turn up second half and Real to beat Liverpool next week. No point at all praying for United.

amolbhatia50k

They should bring on Sterling. At least he's always on the move making things happen.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They'll put on Jack and Sterling early second half to really pin us back (can see Pep taking off one of the CBs).

Hilarious though if Liverpool can't beat Wolves at home, that would be some twist especially as Liverpool were leading in GD only a few weeks ago.

Zen

At what point will Pep accept playing players out of position in crunch.... you know.... has a bad hit rate. I'd say it's like 20/80 against him doing it. But he continues to do it.

Dudu

They'll leave more space at the back. If Villa can hold on till the 70th min, two goals needed in 20 minutes is a lot of pressure on City. Given how they handled the first half pressure especially since conceding I wouldn't fancy them in that situation.
Then they better fecking equalize early then. Make some subs.

Many had written them off for the WH game too at HT.. they can turn up.

space

City looked like they could play 100 minutes and not score - a good time to disappear and feck you Mahrez for missing that pen

padr81

Supports
Man City
Why has your attack been so bad? You look like LVGs United. I didn't know Mahrez was in such bad form. I'd replace him.

Just saw your goal. Cancelo absolutely asleep.
Its the lack of fullbacks offering anything. No overloads = no space. This is kind of par for the course with Mahrez on the edge of games but still grabs a goal or assist. Think iFoden has been miles off, personally i'd put on Sterling for either Foden or Mahrez, Walker if he can stand for Fern. I'd be tempted to sub out Cancelo too but like Mahrez he only needs that one moment to come off.

I do think Villa playing 2 no.10's has kept Bernardo deeper than usual too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pep might have some mental issues we aren't aware of. Why would you play Fernandinho and Stones in those positions ?
He's too clever a bastad, mixed inwith woeful sentimentality as it's his last game.

Stones & Laporte - get the centre sealed up. You have Walker and Zinky on the bench, why try and get by with an aging hack out of position in such a critical game?

Hope Walker is fit, and he switches him in for Fernandinho asap.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I think everyone needs to calm down. Mugs will have been thrown in the dressing room and City players will score an early second half goal. They've done it before, and recently. Once that happens the floodgates will open even if Villa snatch another.

RedDevilMachine

Jack Grealish :lol: "I came to City to win titles." and now lost against his former club. Take that you fake David Beckham wannabe.That whole transfer was so cringe. Karma is real.