Premier League Gameweek 38 | Lasagnagate pt.2

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
They are actually checking for VAR, searching for a minimum detail they can give :lol:

There's literally nothing there and they took good additional 30 seconds to check again.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s a funny start but aren’t many classic tales written like this?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Watching 3 games at the same time, I think I have reached peak football nerdism.

That being said, common City you cnuts.

Feck, I feel sick for saying that.
Pfft, 3 games is nothing, NFL fans can enjoy the OCTOBOX on RedZone!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
City need at least 4 goals to bring up a century of Premier League goals for the season. Boring football eh

United Hobbit

Anyone know what Liverpool are to win the title, I don't bet but want money out my misery

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Watching 3 games at the same time, I think I have reached peak football nerdism.

That being said, common City you cnuts.

Feck, I feel sick for saying that.
:lol:I got the City game on but they show you all the goals from the other games as soon as they happen here.
Still feel like I'm missing out though.

SirAnderson

:lol:I got the City game on but they show you all the goals from the other games as soon as they happen.
Still feel like I'm missing out though.
I'm feeling very dirty right now, I want to find the United game but can't, so now have to watch City. Chances are there will be no going to our game as there probably won't be any goals from us. :lol:

Dansk

They are actually checking for VAR, searching for a minimum detail they can give :lol:

There's literally nothing there and they took good additional 30 seconds to check again.
I thought the same as well. Absolutely no indication whatsoever that there could have been anything wrong with that goal, it was the cleanest, most obviously legit goal you'll ever see and still they go out of their way to see if there might be a way to lend Liverpool another helping hand. It's getting tiresome.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I'm feeling very dirty right now, I want to find the United game but can't, so now have to watch City. Chances are there will be no going to our game as there probably won't be any goals from us. :lol:
Yeah it's odd not watching United, but cat is laid on the remote now so I guess I'm sticking with City:lol: