Premier League Gameweek 38

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Not fussed about how our game turns out, just glad that Kean is doing well. There is definite potential there with the lad, just needs a bit more confidence and more starts. When we get a midfield that can provide for him I reckon he will be grand.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Wolves don't start playing till the second half anyway but they should have kept it 0-0 until HT. Traore will come on second half.

Edit: Nevermind it's 2-0. Chelsea in the CL

Anustart89

Ref falls for Alonso's dive, 1-0 from the free kick.
Ref fails to play an obvious advantage for Wolves to book Giroud. From the ensuing hoofed free kick, Chelsea counter and make it 2-0. Excellent performance from the referee, as usual in this league.

marktan

Nervy second halves for both United and Villa as it stands. A goal changes everything for both.

Also watching Chelsea's second goal, Pulisic is deceptively quick and makes each touch count. Impressive play by him.

UnseenMaster

Supports
Chelsea
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MASON MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! (Im watching on telemundo, the only thing i understand is Gol :lol: )
You can watch the game in English on USA network.

El Zoido

Nervy second halves for both United and Villa as it stands. A goal changes everything for both.

Also watching Chelsea's second goal, Pulisic is deceptively quick and makes each touch count. Impressive play by him.
I’m watching both games at once with two United fans and two Villa fans. They’re the only 0-0 games going! Quite nervy but still think we’ll both do it.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Leicester will have to take risks and go full throttle here if it stays like this around the last 20, but knowing Rodgers he will do something daft like change the formation or keep the patient play going on for too long before United score.

United58

Ref falls for Alonso's dive, 1-0 from the free kick.
Ref fails to play an obvious advantage for Wolves to book Giroud. From the ensuing hoofed free kick, Chelsea counter and make it 2-0. Excellent performance from the referee, as usual in this league.
Tbf it's not the ref's fault if the opponent scores on a counter from your own free kick

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
17 goals so far, and we're the 0-0.

Will take that at the end though, obviously!

Anustart89

Tbf it's not the ref's fault if the opponent scores on a counter from your own free kick
Of course not, I'm not suggesting that the ref threw the ball into Wolves's net, but if look beyond the literal interpretation and actually tried to see my point you'd see that the referee, through poor understanding of the game, took away an attack for Wolves to give them a free kick well inside their own half, which immediately led to a goal for Chelsea. It's those small things that we keep seeing with referees where nobody's going to say "the referee had a poor game" because he called the foul, but which completely changes the complexion of a game, and potentially a season for the team out of Leicester and United who end up missing out on the CL.