Premier League Gameweek 38

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Nice score in the Southampton Pool game :lol:

RedStarUnited

Crazy to think we sre on course to finish 9 points ahead of Liverpool. They were just chasing us down like a week ago.

redshaw

Leicester 2-0 up, an equalizer for Bournemouth sends Everton down on GD.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Soton putting it on Liverpool for no longer shopping at their store

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Crazy to think we sre on course to finish 9 points ahead of Liverpool. They were just chasing us down like a week ago.
Not really. Their only chance of catching us was an insane winning streak from them and us having a massive capitulation. Half the Caf was just needlessly shitting themselves cause… well… cause they’re dopes.

cyberman

The pressure on Evertons players must be immense. They’d almost be better off chasing a goal rather than not knowing wether to stick or twist with half an hour to go

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Pickford being a cnut as usual... please please let's not even think of him as a replacement for DDG

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Not really. Their only chance of catching us was an insane winning streak from them and us having a massive capitulation. Half the Caf was just needlessly shitting themselves cause… well… cause they’re dopes.
Last word, the way I read it, it was "doors". Did you edited it, or do I have to get very worried.