g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 4-6

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Very good counter attacking football from United. Spectacular timing from Eriksen.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Lego Pep with possibly the worst substitutions and tactics in the history of football.

30 seconds later concede.:lol::lol::lol:

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
Amazing that we have lost this game. Easily the better team, but shit happens.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
How slow and fat does Casemiro look.

Maguire saved him there.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Slightly reassured that we’re only six off of top despite being mostly garbage so far. Feels like there’s a very competitive league this season but the World Cup will shake things up.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
hilarious game. can't imagine how infuriated Arsenal fans must be.
Last year was way more irritating than this one. We just got done on the counter and then got caught again with an unsettled backline.
Starting with a win in the EL and beat Everton, all will be fine.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Slightly reassured that we’re only six off of top despite being mostly garbage so far. Feels like there’s a very competitive league this season but the World Cup will shake things up.
We were never 6 off top. Only 5, where City sit.

Lads, it's a North London club. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Plenty to take from Arsenal from this although to actually get results away to top teams they need to have likes of Odegaard and Zinchenko on the pitch for full match, I presume with injuries neither could manager 90 minutes today.

Man. United look to have found template to win these type of games at Old Trafford again, concede possession and hit teams on the break. Eriksen such a top signing, exactly what you guys lacked even at your best under OGS.

Very interesting season in store.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not fully convinced United are “there” yet. They seem to be finding their way but the EL will make things interesting for ETH.

Actually Arsenal aren’t “there” yet either.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not fully convinced United are “there” yet. They seem to be finding their way but the EL will make things interesting for ETH.

Yeah, we're still very much a work in progress but there are encouraging signs.

TheReligion

Abusive
Nudged him off the ball. Don’t think there was enough there to chalk the goal off. I appreciate the locals won’t agree and that’s fair enough :D
Semantics :angel:

Don’t think anyone believes we are there yet (nor should we be!)

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Nudged him off the ball. Don’t think there was enough there to chalk the goal off. I appreciate the locals won’t agree and that’s fair enough :D
If it was a Chelsea you would be furious if it was given.

If he won the ball I'd have no complaints to be honest but he was nowhere near it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If it was a Chelsea you would be furious if it was given.

If he won the ball I'd have no complaints to be honest but he was nowhere near it.
I mean it was by no means a hill I was willing to die on. It looked like a soft call on the first view and the initial couple of replays I saw. Saw a couple of other angles on twitter that makes it a clear foul. No biggie. I’m happy enough to call that a foul.

TheReligion

Abusive
Shocking. Manchester VAR recommends Manchester ref to look at that, which was feck all. So, so soft. :houllier:

We have no chance of winning this game.
That’s as soft a decision as you’re likely to see.
This isn't a contact sport anymore :lol:
There is no chance that gets disallowed the other way. Absolutely zero percent.

You think the Premier League want their big earner back challenging?
United has transformed back to the lucky Ole days
Was thinking the same thing. The luck factor is definitely back.
As long as they never try to dominate they will never get back to where they want to be. I guess after the catastrophic start it was clever to go back to a style that they knew could work though.
VAR studying it to see if they can disallow it.
United doing what we have been doing when we score first. Sit deep and invite pressure.

Never ever works.
Amazing that we have lost this game. Easily the better team, but shit happens.
How slow and fat does Casemiro look.

Maguire saved him there.
Cry more

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Something to consider: If not playing the ball and running into the back of your opponent was a legal strategy, McTominay would be the next ballon d’or winner.

And why should wether it’s a hard foul or a “soft” foul matter? Is THAT a grey area people really want to get into?

“We are awaiting the MRI results to check to see if it was a solid ‘man’s foul’ on the player. Please tune back in at 4 for the resumption of our programming”

HayabusaUtd

Thomas Edison Arteta getting what he deserved. Lightbulb Mikel arrogant naive twit. "We should have won it was there for the taking"

Maybe it was maybe it wasn't....but your dumbass subs changed the momentum and you lost the game with your shitty inept subs and tactics. Get back to facetiming Pep and trying to fit your head inside his backside.

Mikel has truly gotten back to where they were under wenger post invincables. Good playing football team Flat track bullies. Getting their tummies tickled against any half decent side.

Wenger did they them top 4 consistently though. Mikel hopefully can do that one day. 8th 8th 5th is some sort of progress....

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
You weren't right when you said he would get sacked if he lost to Southampton. And you weren't off by one game because he got sacked 2 games later.
PL games. One more PL game, loss to WHU.

The way you and others were speaking that it was not even on the cards and I was so far off, you expected him to be safe in his job for months.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
PL games. One more PL game, loss to WHU.

The way you and others were speaking that it was not even on the cards and I was so far off, you expected him to be safe in his job for months.
He was sacked following a really bad defeat in the CL to Dinamo. To try and frame it like you were 1 off is clutching at straws.

I thought there was about a 50% chance he was gone after Dinamo. Don't know how you can gleam that I thought he was safe for months given I've never once said anything like that. Just another one of your weird takes I guess. Grats then.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He was sacked following a really bad defeat in the CL to Dinamo. To try and frame it like you were 1 off is clutching at straws.

I thought there was about a 50% chance he was gone after Dinamo. Don't know how you can gleam that I thought he was safe for months given I've never once said anything like that. Just another one of your weird takes I guess. Grats then.
Whatever mate, everyone piled on that he was nowhere near. Now he's unemployed.