Premier League Gameweek 4-6

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Elliot and Carvalho need to start together. I worry about them being overrun, but can they be any worse together than Henderson?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs won’t keep this bend but don’t break thing going for much longer. They’ve been the worse team in every single game this season.

Idxomer

Spurs have been the worse side against WHU. They didn't look exactly great either against Nottingham Forrest who dominated them on the ball.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It feels like there is going to be such a tight league this year between the bottom three and around 5th.

acnumber9

Spurs won’t keep this bend but don’t break thing going for much longer. They’ve been the worse team in every single game this season.
They’re playing a very similar way to they did under Jose when they started the season with good results. It’s dependent upon Son and Kane’s form. They at least have Kulusevski helping out this time.

Eddy_JukeZ

We can easily get top 4 this season.

Chelsea/Spurs aren't great at all and Arsenal will falter at some point.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Is it me or has stoppage time this season significantly increased? Rarely do you see 3 mins, it's now usually 5

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Can you hear this commentator going "Come one!" when Liverpool go on the attack??

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We can easily get top 4 this season.

Chelsea/Spurs aren't great at all and Arsenal will falter at some point.
Not sold on Arsenal yet and Liverpool look a bit all over the place too. I’d say it might just be City cantering to the title with 5 possibly 6 teams fighting for the remaining 3 spots.

cyberman

They’re playing a very similar way to they did under Jose when they started the season with good results. It’s dependent upon Son and Kane’s form. They at least have Kulusevski helping out this time.
As per the last few managers, they will down tools as the season goes on simply because of the amount of work they’re always asked to do week in, week out. It’s a squad that has proven they don’t want to play that way

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Didn't we go 6 games unbeaten at the start of the season once, then lost 1-0 to soton. James Beatie scored

diarm

Really impressive performance from Newcastle, even moreso that they're missing 3 of their best players.

I'm still far from convinced that second Isak goal was actually offside as well.