Premier League Gameweek 4-6

Irrational.

City fans must be bored shitless. The league isn’t even going to be a challenge any more. It’s like playing career mode on FIFA on the amateur setting. Pointless.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
It’s hilarious how 15-20 goals in the Prem is considered a great season for a striker.

He’s at 10 and it’s only just September. Just absurd.
Its a tough league tbf, even the best throughout its history have scored 25-30. Although Haaland is making this PL look like a pub league.

arnie_ni

Yeah, not taking anything away from him.
Oh I knew you weren't. It just maddening see him score tap in after tap in yet when our wingers look to cross in we often don't even have someone in the 12 yd box let alone the 6 yd box

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Weirdly, I don't think you can pick Gerrard for an all time PL XI when KDB is available.

Like everyone lists, Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Lampard and Gerrard for the CM position.

The glaring odd one out is Gerrard.

KDB is a top five PL midfielder tbh, maybe top three.

Stability

Supports
Manchester City
City fans must be bored shitless. The league isn’t even going to be a challenge any more. It’s like playing career mode on FIFA on the amateur setting. Pointless.
We had to score 3 goals in 5 minutes to win the title on the final day of the season last season. And we're not top of the league this season* (Pending Arsenal result).

Can assure you, I'm not bored.

Glorio

Not sure why these lime green shirts are popular 2nd/3rd jersey options. They seem to me like they could affect visibility on a green pitch

Nick7

I know everyone on here loved him at Everton but feck me Digne is not good.

SirtheIcarium

Haaland is ridiculous, it's like someone programmed a terminator with King Joffrey's personality.

He looks like a Lannister as well.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Having both De Bruyne and Haaland in your team is a big fecking problem for everyone else in the league.

Green Yellow Red

This game won't determine Steven Gerrard's tenure at Villa but a lose against Leicester would. Villa and the premier League a different proposition to that of Rangers and the Scottish premiership. Poch is coming to Villa soon.

Polar

It gets boring when most teams seem to focus on damage control when they play against City.

City sometimes plays to circumstantial, which I also find a bit boring.

Rodri impress me a lot. Is he the best DCM in the world?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We can relate to this. At one point it was boring for us.

CarbonStoolBites

Weirdly, I don't think you can pick Gerrard for an all time PL XI when KDB is available.

Like everyone lists, Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Lampard and Gerrard for the CM position.

The glaring odd one out is Gerrard.

KDB is a top five PL midfielder tbh, maybe top three.
Gerrard was a great player, so were Scholes, Keane Lampard and Vieira.
De Bruyne is better than all of them.