Premier League Gameweek 4

JPB

Burnley will take points off Liverpool.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
United's attack looks shocking, that is genuinely mid table stuff. Still going to be a comfortable win for them though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
United's attack looks shocking, that is genuinely mid table stuff. Still going to be a comfortable win for them though.
Would be surprised if they won by a two goal margin unless Saints gift them an early goal. Liverpool were pushed very hard and only just hung on for a 1-2.

Mike Dean ref so going to be a penalty at some stage you'd suspect.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Southampton look really bad. Can’t string 2 passes together. Might get relegated this season.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Vestergaard looks like he has come straight from the set of a documentary about the decline and extinction of Cro Magnon man.

TheThingThatShouldNotBe

Supports
Chelsea
This has easily been one of the worst quality games of football I’ve seen in ages, shocking stuff. Southampton especially look like nailed on relegation candidates, at least until their manager is sacked in December.

I’m not Pogba’s biggest fan but bloody hell he was dreadful, really should be better than that against this opposition.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I think Southampton are decent but they are so toothless in final third as seems to have been the issue since likes of Mane left. They had a deadly attack in those days with Tadic and Pelle aswell.

Che Adams lacking so much composure.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
This Che Adams lad is shite. Southampton have took a punt on championship striker and would you believe have got a championship level striker.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Deserved leveller from Southampton. Equaliser from worst player on the pitch (well on the saints side).:lol:

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
This is a proper mid table scrap. Very little technique but lots of energy and running

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Danso sent off, Southampton should've subbed him as he could've gone start of second.

Bad as Southampton were looking strong for three points, now it will be a struggle to hold onto a point.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Surprised Southampton didn't put Valery on, he played well at times last year although think he's a right back.

Edy2

Wow we are getting worse game on game. I have lost count of the times we've either given the ball away or kicked to touch under no pressure.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
So obvious Man, United going to score in 95th minute.

Saints flat out on their feet.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Oh my 3,2,1,....and here we go.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
So after comfortably beating Chelsea, United have dropped points to Wolves, Palace, and Southampton which can mean only one thing.

United are game raisers.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I still cannot believe the board thought OGS was the man. Cardiff fans did warn you....

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Hopefully we can pull a shock result like Newcastle last weekend