Premier League Gameweek 4

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Not to sound too old man yells at cloud but I can't believe that Martial red card was given. The games gone mad.

padr81

Supports
Man City
fecking hell, that was some hit. Liverpool should have been 1-1 before hand. Villa also don't concede many. Maybe only 3-2 to Liverpool.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
If Liverpool go on to drop points today I still can’t see who else can win the league but Villa are going about them the right way and hopefully others will follow.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
fecking hell, that was some hit. Liverpool should have been 1-1 before hand. Villa also don't concede many. Maybe only 3-2 to Liverpool.
villa missed a good chance befeore the penalty claim

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
This Watkins guy has been scoring regularly isn't it? Looks a good player.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villa making this a slightly better weekend... can they get six? :devil:
We beat one of the great Liverpool teams of the 70s 5-1 at Villa Park one season...and there wasn't any TV cameras in the ground so there's no actual footage.

Would be such a Villa thing to beat a Liverpool 3 or 4 with no fans in the ground. Bad enough beating Arsenal at home for first time in 22 years without anyone seeing it live.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Merseyside derby will be interesting after the break if Liverpool still have players with covid 19.

Everton will certainly be fancying it anyway.

Said it before but people underestimate the level top clubs can drop if they miss a key player or two. Saw it with Man. City with Aguero out lately and Mane and Alisson are huge misses for Liverpool so as soon as I heard that I fancied us to get something.

Still long way to go though. Liverpool get one back before HT or early second half and we'll go into panic stations and not like we have much quality on bench just yet.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If Liverpool score before half time they'll win.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Watkins looks better than abraham and other English strikers.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Is it too far to think this could be the year for Spurs to win the title? Liverpool, City, United and Chelsea all look shite so far.

Kane, Son, Bale is a lethal attack and they've got good players behind too. Jose usually does well in the second season then the meltdown starts in the third.

Okey

Are we in for one of those crazy seasons? Gonna be fun at least. Not like the 2-team processions of the last couple seasons. Sigh...let me open my third drink since that final whistle. Everton are gonna be champions aren't they?