Premier League Gameweek 4

This weekend's results have been shocking

5 to city, 6 to United, 7 to Liverpool. What a fecking season. Who's going to be the team that gets hit for 8?
We do play PSG midweek after the break but I think our best change of getting tanked in the league again will be against Everton.

Evra has been hilarious today. “I’m relieved that Liverpool have lost”. More, Evra, more of that please.

When was the last time United and Liverpool both lost by 5 goals on the same weekend? Absolutely mad.

It's an odd day where you can get utterly smashed at home, but still go to bed laughing.

Curious to know what would the returns be on betting the United and Liverpool result?

Just seen this? WTH?

Very strange result. My goodness what a weekend :lol:

When was the last time United and Liverpool both lost by 5 goals on the same weekend? Absolutely mad.

Probably never. Jokes aside this was an unprecedented day in the history of football. It’ll be one of those days that’s used in football trivia 15 years from now.

Probably never. Jokes aside this was an unprecedented day in the history of football. It’ll be one of those days that’s used in football trivia 15 years from now.
I’m not so sure we willnt see more this season..

I’m not so sure we willnt see more this season..

We most likely will on different days, but United and Liverpool both conceding over 5 goals on the same day? I doubt we’re ever going to see a day like this again.

Considering the difference in resources, quality of players and reputation of both clubs, this Villa performance is pound for pound the best ever in the history of the Premier League. Absolutely sensational.
Villa have spent a fortune in the last few seasons.

Thing is, with Liverpool you know that result is a freak one-off blip - Klopp was almost joking about it after the game - with us, I’m not sure we can say that.

EjgxuCfXcAIT4X2

:lol: