Premier League Gameweek 4

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
If I was wanting to make the PL exciting, I might create a team like Leeds that are basically an open goal against the established top four.

Conspiracy

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
They won't though. It looks great when it works, but think a lot of teams will have sussed them out.
It's just too loose. I know, I know - they stayed up last season and that's great. But the football they play is just not serious! They look like they enjoy themselves, but it's all a bit mad. Look at the space they give you ffs!

Jaxa

Leeds are the most overrated team I’ve ever seen,

Sky & BT pundits have hyped them up so much to be something they’re genuinely not and duped the whole country into thinking they’re some kind of spectacle, madness

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That Bielsa and his brilliant management again.... takes another battering.

PoTMS

Neville is ruining this game with his commentary. Not everything is absolutely amazing.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Leeds are such a great team.

For good attacks to shred to pieces.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Similar to the United game really where they made us look like world-beaters. Making Liverpool look better than they actually are.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Van Dijk stands on the penalty spot as a corner comes in and all the Leeds defenders actively run away from him :lol:

Not only are they not bothering with defending, they're going out of their way to defend less than they otherwise would do by fecking standing there.