Premier League Gameweek 4

Djemba-Djemba

Since Burnley were last promoted what percentage of their games do you think you could classify as dull boring shite?

80%? 90%?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Since Burnley were last promoted what percentage of their games do you think you could classify as dull boring shite?

80%? 90%?
Close to 95% I’d say. Also feels like they’ve been playing with the same team since the club was founded.

Sylar

I know Burnley work on a 'budget' but they are such shit to watch

People make fun of Leeds and Bielsa (and media can go over the top) but fooking hell, can see the difference. Brighton as well, another team that play

They shit house themselves to goals like that

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
What is going on with this ref? English football has gone back to the 80's for some reason

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I know Burnley work on a 'budget' but they are such shit to watch

People make fun of Leeds and Bielsa (and media can go over the top) but fooking hell, can see the difference. Brighton as well, another team that play

They shit house themselves to goals like that
Agree. If you want to play good football you can. Burnley just don't want to.

Sylar

Agree. If you want to play good football you can. Burnley just don't want to.
Brentford and Watford have tried. You obviously adapt and don't try out football every team like Leeds. But Burnley are just shit heads every game

Also Everton fans are the worst at screaming at everything right?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Brentford and Watford have tried. You obviously adapt and don't try out football every team like Leeds. But Burnley are just shit heads every game

Also Everton fans are the worst at screaming at everything right?
Everton fans are awful. I always bring up the number of times they report our players to the authorities because they have sworn after scoring there. Delicate little souls. Still think of that guy picking a fight, was it with Lyon, whilst carrying a small child.

Sylar

Everton fans are awful. I always bring up the number of times they report our players to the authorities because they have sworn after scoring there. Delicate little souls.
:lol: that's mad
This is too funny given how much shit they give out towards players (like most teams fans)

Sylar

Keane scores. 1-1. Good, this will make the last 30 interesting

Djemba-Djemba

Everton fans are awful. I always bring up the number of times they report our players to the authorities because they have sworn after scoring there. Delicate little souls. Still think of that guy picking a fight, was it with Lyon, whilst carrying a small child.

I completely forgot about that!

I remember that game where they came back from 3-0 down to make it 3-3 then Van Nistlerooy scored in the last minute to win it 4-3 for Utd and apparently loads of Everton fans reported the Utd players for swearing in the celebrations.

Pathetic :lol: