Premier League Gameweek 4

marktan

Darwin with Salah in open space in front of him thinks "Hmm, let me try and beat a man for no reason, and then pass to Salah when the defenders get back"

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
10 points from 4 games. 2 were Celski and Newcastle away. feckers are having excellent start.

Sylar

Sky ended up having the correct game ...

10 points from 4 games. 2 were Celski and Newcastle away. feckers are having excellent start.
And the Newcastle win was with ten men after being 1-0 down.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This game feels like it’s been going on for 5 hours.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
This is one of the dullest games I can remember in the PL - and not making me change my mind about Wolves being one of the three to drop

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was always likely they'd bounce back.. Klopp is up there just behind Pep, 1 bad down season after how good their 21/22 was, always felt they were the most likely to challenge City. Plus they aren't in the CL and Klopp has no problem tossing aside Europa League so can see them really focusing on prem.

Up to us to show we can be roughly where Arsenal are or even show we can push above.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This is embarrassing from Villa. Might as well blow the full time whistle now.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Whenever I watch Liverpool, the opposition always seem panicked for some reason. Firmly back on the inhalers this year I think.

Witchking

Anyone who thinks Liverpool will not be in the title race are kidding themselves in false hope.

On the other hand, we are absolutely no where near a challenge. Shameful.

Sara125

I am so angry we didn’t take better advantage of these lot’s statues…I mean defence.

Sara125

Wolves have got one back with one minute to go. Only thing of note I can think of them doing for the last 20 mins or so.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Easy win with no red cards for once and not conceding a first goal for once and only having 4 minutes of extra time for once.
Now it’s time to get the snacks , sit back and watch Arsenal/united for some nice entertaiment.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Easy win with no red cards for once and not conceding a first goal for once and only having 4 minutes of extra time for once.
Now it’s time to get the snacks , sit back and watch Arsenal/united for some nice entertaiment.
I had a 3-0 win in my mind today but didn't want to jinx it. We're just too good this season. My Arsenal mate at five a side gave me a weird look when I said it would be an easy win for us. These guys (including Redcafe, etc) are still living in that one aberration season we had last season.

But yes, can't wait for that match tonight. My gut tells me without Varane 4-0 to Arsenal at home. Popcorn time.