g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 5

PoTMS

Cunha needs some of the Joelinton treatment and converted into a midfielder, because my God, is he a bag of shite up front.

Telsim

Penalty and then late deflection for Liverpool to win 1:2. It is known.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Calm down, it's a joke. Just make sure you ask the question with less ambiguity when you google it.
I didn’t Google it as I thought I’d get a reasonable answer on here :lol: . He looks decent anyway. Very good SIGNING for them;)

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
But this is every week with them.
Yeah, we should be thankful they've figured out how to put one of those chances in the net. Looking like a very good team until they're in the opposition's box is Wolves' usual MO.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It seems like United are the opposite. Every single chance against us is a goal. Doesn't matter if it's De Gea, Henderson or Onana.
Did you watch the first half of Wolves v Utd? :houllier: :wenger:

Chief123

I’ve never seen a team that concede as many good chances as Liverpool do but somehow rarely concede any of them.

They’ve been due not getting the run of the green and finding themselves 3 or 4 goals behind but it just never ever happens.
Alisson bails them out so often. But yeah they seem to be a shambles at the back far too often.

AndySmith1990

I’ve never seen a team that concede as many good chances as Liverpool do but somehow rarely concede any of them.

They’ve been due not getting the run of the green and finding themselves 3 or 4 goals behind but it just never ever happens.
Could say the same about us. Wolves should've had a few against us but we managed a jammy win in the end

Cantona in disguise

As expected. All these players are better than this but we will play like we just got an early kickoff. Hopefully we can draw this game, I'll settle for that and we move on.
I think wolves will fall apart when you get the first. Dont understand the early kick off fuss thats being made though.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
As expected. All these players are better than this but we will play like we just got an early kickoff. Hopefully we can draw this game, I'll settle for that and we move on.
Fair play it was unfair for the FA to give Wolves the late kick off and you the early. :(

AndySmith1990

It's not like both teams are having to play at the same time, eh. But hey, football fans do enjoy coming up with silly excuses

cyberman

Must be all of those games you played last season catching up on you again

Josh 76

When a team is on top in the first half, I never understand why they keep the same strategy, knowing full well the opposition will definitely make changes. The only manager I've seen do that was the Southampton manager at the emirates last season and they managed to get a decent result.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Was a mistake from Klopp starting Mac Allister who played a game at 12.000 ft elevation on Wednesday and spent 35 hours on a plane in the past week.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Ffs! Seen it coming. Wolves poor finishing
Wolves are poor finishing FC. For once, it's not just Liverpool being spawny cnuts, Wolves are just like that against everyone.

PoTMS

Wolves deserve this for their awful finishing. They've sat back instead of carrying on their first half performance.