Premier League Gameweek 5

Chip

So predictable. Was just about to place a few quid on a Pool win. Stupid that I didn’t.

Rex Banner

Surely you'd give Gakpo and Jota another 5/10 minutes after that. Seems odd to sub them immediately after the goal.

PoTMS

Wolves look like a Championship team now. Cunha, the Championship player, now coming off.

Idxomer

Fabio Silva is on which means Wolves have given up on the game.

philippexyz

Filthy scousers will finish this with a victory. Last season was the "cleaning season"(not using asthma inhalers), this season they'll be on fire. That's the usual schedule.

Sylar

Reckon for 80% this will just be Liverpool battering wolves and should have enough power to get the winner.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Salah equals assist record!
Mohamed Salah has registered seven assists in his last five away games now.
Only three other players in Premier League history have assisted in five successive away games – Muzzy Izzet in December 2003, Cesc Fabregas in January 2015 and Gerard Deulofeu in December 2015.
Esteemed company.

Sylar

Wolves will be interesting to watch this season for bellegarde.
Hope it's not a one off performance and want to see if it's consistent

Also wolves fans chanting should have fcked off to Saudi will probably lead to a Salah winner

Slevs

likes to play with penises
My bad I decided to switch on the game to see how they were playing. I've turned it off again

Sylar

Dawson does not get enough credit. The definition of underrated player.
He feels like a journeyman and I'm surprised he's only 33, feels like he was gonna be 37 or similar.
But he's made a solid career for himself in the top league

binary bot
One of the great battles against adversity watching this budget Liverpool side overcoming the giants of Wolves in an early post international break kickoff. I wouldn’t even begrudge them an underserved penalty or Wolves red card considering the task here.

Think Cunha missed on purpose out of sympathy

Sylar

Oliver has let so much go this game and then gives that because it's a 2 on 1

Josh 76

Liverpool scoring now, Will give Wolves a better chance to get a draw. That way Wolves will attack and throw everything at it. If it stays like this, Liverpool will get a late winner.

Anustart89

That was too close to call a foul there, shoulda let it play out. But no. Oliver
That's one definite area of improvement for VAR. Why not go "50/50 call, let it play out and watch it later", like they do with offsides? But since the clear and obvious threshold is set in stone, then refs will protect themselves by giving these calls just so that they aren't hamstrung by the clear and obvious bollocks later on if a goal is scored.

Idxomer

Knew it was a goal the second Jose Sa kicked the ball like this.

Castia

Stuffy bastards

Watched them get battered by Newcastle and Wolves and come away with 6 points