Premier League Gameweek 6

Sylar

Was taking his time to find his feet and the confidence from the summer surely helped. Definitely didn't have a great start last year but was written off too soon by some.
Yeah that'a true. Especially as he was a Jan signing right? Of course the same way we could see him flop for the remainder of the season despite this good start haha.

But run of games is helping for sure.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We'd struggle to score :lol: Whilst Newcastle can hit 6.

Sylar

If Newcastle want, they can get more goals. It's entirely upto them now if they want to take the foot off

Santos J

:lol:

Jesus Christ. I live on Bramall Lane and so many are off home already, unsurprisingly.

Fergies Gum

Heckingbottom should do the honorable thing after the game and resign. Out of his depth in this league.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Dunno why anybody would think Sheffield United's owners would be unhappy enough with this result to sack the manager.

Their team is winning the game 6-0.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
As it should be, considering we only lost to the teams occupying the top three slots in the table.

We've now had a better start to this season than we did last.
You've picked up since Longstaff returned. Tonali looked great on the opening day but been underwhelming since, interesting if the midfield starting today stays the same when you play another top half team.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Jeez, this is a rough watch. I suggested this might be a boring game earlier, just gonna go ahead and say I might have been wrong there.

Sylar

Sheffield utd are so naive. This is like the stupidity of united v Liverpool.
Sometimes you just stop the opposition from scoring

V.O.

I hope they get 10. It would just be high farce if the PL record scoreline was between two teams owned by the same family.

RedDevilRoshi

When you look at that Sheffield United squad it looks like they could well end up in the less than 20 points across the entire season club. It's not even close to EPL standard.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I have to stop comparing us to our main competition.

We are just not capable of giving these nothing teams a hiding.

Hopefully we’ll get there soon.

Sylar

Well they bring on Tonali, Isak & Livramento being 6-0 up :D
Newcastle have bought well and smartly since their takeover. They have a better balance due to it. I think one or two windows and they can be challenging completely

Santos J

When you look at that Sheffield United squad it looks like they could well end up in the less than 20 points across the entire season club. It's not even close to EPL standard.
Still better than Luton's as well. Gonna be a long season for both of them.

Andy 1892

Supports
Newcastle
You've picked up since Longstaff returned. Tonali looked great on the opening day but been underwhelming since, interesting if the midfield starting today stays the same when you play another top half team.
Yeah, Anderson, Bruno and Longstaff offer good balance. Tonali needs time to bed in, he's got something but Howe needs to find the right role for him.

Willock is the one we've missed most in there, his ability to drive with the ball was huge for us last season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Newcastle have bought well and smartly since their takeover. They have a better balance due to it. I think one or two windows and they can be challenging completely
Having competent people in charge of recruitment working with the manager helps.

V.O.

Feck that, I'd rather they didn't top our 9-0.
We didn't also own Ipswich or Southampton.

A record score here would just highlight how much of a joke this match even being allowed to happen is.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I would enjoy seeing us destroy a team soon please. It’s quite fun.
They kept the score down to 2-1 against City and Spurs. Hard to see how watching this game.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
We didn't also own Ipswich or Southampton.

A record score here would just highlight how much of a joke this match even being allowed to happen is.
Another nail in the coffin of football. Maybe, but I strongly dislike Newcastle and can't bring myself to wish that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
As it should be, considering we only lost to the teams occupying the top three slots in the table.

We've now had a better start to this season than we did last.
On paper the games were difficult but that Liverpool loss was a humiliation given the context.

Righteous Steps

Would say 3-4 and a new manager, they’re not close to getting circa 95 points at the moment and probably won’t ever be under Howe.