Premier League Gameweek 7 fixtures (29th September - 1st October 2018)

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Bournemouth, Watford and Wolves all look like decent sides. There will actually be a midtable this season.

Ether

Even at this early stage being closer to the bottom of the league than top is disgraceful.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
After keeping Bournemouth up for so many 3 season in a row, Howe would deserve something more. Maybe they can pull out another Burnley.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I'd say he deserves a new 12 year contract with no possibility of release. That sounds very reasonable to me. :)
And I say he wouldn't look a strange body at United. I know a lot of fans here think it would be a disaster, but they certainly wouldn't be depressed to watch how they would play, sometimes there are more options than just trying to bring someone who won the Champions League. Here I said it. :drool:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
And I say he wouldn't look a strange body at United. I know a lot of fans here think it would be a disaster, but they certainly wouldn't be depressed to watch how they would play, sometimes there are more options than just trying to bring someone who won the Champions League. Here I said it. :drool:
Why not? Basically everyone would look better than Mourinho atm.