Premier League Gameweek 7 fixtures (29th September - 1st October 2018)

Mick321

I must have something wrong with me to be watching this. It's like a game of us playing ourselves. This must be what a squad training game looks like!

Whiskey Red

Supports
Liverpool
I must have something wrong with me to be watching this. It's like a game of us playing ourselves. This must be what a squad training game looks like!
:lol: I may have placed a bet on it but no way in hell am i watching Sean Dyche and Neil fecking Warnock lock horns

starman

I guessing this a obligation game from Sky (picked two least entertaining teams) . A lot of viewers will be watching the Ryder Cup and why theres no 1pm Sunday game and never picked up Saturday game (12:30 game tends to be always be shown by sky)

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I guessing this a obligation game from Sky (picked two least entertaining teams) . A lot of viewers will be watching the Ryder Cup and why theres no 1pm Sunday game and never picked up Saturday game (12:30 game tends to be always be shown by sky)
Packed Sunday next weekend, very early k.o. on BT Fulham/Arsenal then Sky have Saints/Chelsea then the really big one Liverpool/City.

Asger

Even Gudmundsson would be better than every wingers We have!!

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
As long as we can keep Cardiff and two other sides below us this season then we’ll be fine... :(

IrishRedDevil

Didn’t see the game, but Cardiff 19 shots with 1 goal and Burnley 3 shots with 2 goals.

Harsh for Cardiff to loss?

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
After watching those honest interviews with Sarri, Hazard and Luiz my hatred of Chelsea dropped a notch. I think I need a lie down.
I thought it was only me. Sarri seems like a really down to earth manager and the more I hear from Hazard, the more I like him. I still don't like them very much but I don't 'hate' them in the way I used to

J_XO

Watched David Brooks a lot when he was at Sheff Utd, very tidy player.

DocRockter

van Aanholt is a total pro.. Put his shift everytime when everything in Sunderland was a mess and then earned his move to CP. hats off

Boycott

Just watched the Carragher-De Boer segment before the game.

The new MNF studio is fecking shit

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Put 20 quid on Penalty being next goal of the game 10 minutes ago....;)