Premier League Gameweek 7

Judas

Open to offers
Am I the only one who doesn't bother watching most of City and Liverpool's league games these days? No joy in Liverpool wining every match pretty much, and watching City hoping they win is just weird even though its what I want, there's no fun in that for me.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Really like playing first and getting it out of the way.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Sheffield Utd will get a result against Liverpool today resulting Klopp losing his collective shit on the sidelines, making for a perfect start to the weekend.

It's going to happen.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Looking at Pool's fixtures, they don't actually have a tough game until GW32. They'll be on a 41 game winning streak by that point.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Liverpool will be 2-0 up inside the first 20 minutes.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Sheffield Utd will get a result against Liverpool today resulting Klopp losing his collective shit on the sidelines, making for a perfect start to the weekend.

It's going to happen.
It's not. I've accepted at this point that Liverpool under Klopp will never lose a league game unless:

a) they are 8 or more points ahead
b) they're playing Man City

Otherwise it's basically a guaranteed victory. 15 minutes of Sheffield looking dangerous, people on here saying 'liverpool don't look that good' before Mane scores a deflected cross that the keeper backheels in to his own net. Everybody will then say Liverpool are lucky even when they end up winning 4-0.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It's not. I've accepted at this point that Liverpool under Klopp will never lose a league game unless:

Otherwise it's basically a guaranteed victory. 15 minutes of Sheffield looking dangerous, people on here saying 'liverpool don't look that good' before Mane scores a deflected cross that the keeper backheels in to his own net. Everybody will then say Liverpool are lucky even when they end up winning 4-0.
I say this every week :lol:

Raw

So true :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
This is exactly right. Just no point watching it! You know how it'll play out, same every match.

Irrational.

This is pretty much the story most gameweeks. They struggle when teams keep it tight at the back, but once the first one goes in the floodgates open as the other team are forced to attack and become more open.

I hate the current footballing era :(

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolutely bucketing it down in Sheffield, hopefully we see Klopp complaining about the rain after the game. Unlikely as it is.

Stocar

It feels like one of those games where Liverpool look unimpressive, but will somehow score and see the game out. If necessary, opposition will provide an obligatory gift. But I simply can't see it lasting whole season for the second time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Sheffield will get leggy in the 2nd half, Liverpool will score some mental deflected goal, then Sheffield will pile forward looking for an equaliser and Liverpool will hit them on the counter and stroll to a 2-0 win

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pool will score on the counter and than they'll add another 3 before the final whistle when SU tire.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Starting to look like one of those days.

We’ve been crap so far.