Premier League Gameweek 7

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think it'll work out this well for them every week, I know people say it happens all the time and they have managed to grind out results very, very well but this season is the weakest I've seen Liverpool in about 3 years, I'm not convinced by the them at all.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Liverpool picking up wins during their injury-crisis, good for them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't think it'll work out this well for them every week, I know people say it happens all the time and they have managed to grind out results very, very well but this season is the weakest I've seen Liverpool in about 3 years, I'm not convinced by the them at all.
They ground out loads of results last year.
They're still doing it.

I don't know why people keep saying it's wide open this season. Pure wishful thinking. They won't finish outside the top 2 with absolute certainty, and will only come 2nd if City get their act together massively.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They ground out loads of results last year.
They're still doing it.

I don't know why people keep saying it's wide open this season. Pure wishful thinking. They won't finish outside the top 2 with absolute certainty, and will only come 2nd if City get their act together massively.
I ackknowledged that, but last year people were overblowing how "shit" they were in these ground out results, they were class from pretty much gameweek 1 till the day they won it last year, I just don't see that level in them currently.

Bojan11

Teams need to have a go at that shit defence. West Ham after the first goal just stopped playing.

Hoping Atlanta thrash them.

Don't know why I still get angry. Every game of theirs is so inevitable. They're winning the league again. If teams can't punish them when they're playing Gomez and Philips at the back they never will.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't know why I still get angry. Every game of theirs is so inevitable. They're winning the league again. If teams can't punish them when they're playing Gomez and Philips at the back they never well.
Don't do it to yourself, don't watch them. It's the same every week.

Real Name

Teams still fear them although their defense is in tatters. Hopefully they go more into them and be more brave.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
But this has been going on for ages with them. The same pattern every time.

Varun

Staff
Don't know why I still get angry. Every game of theirs is so inevitable. They're winning the league again. If teams can't punish them when they're playing Gomez and Philips at the back they never will.
Yup, it's just painful watching them play. You know they'll win even when they're a goal down and can't string together a chance.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Phillips was really good today. We’re scraping by but I’d love to get Thiago back.

Jota should start ahead of Firmino.

always_hoping

Liverpool in late win shocker.
Trademark win for this current group of Liverpool players over the last few years. At least a point was there for West ham to go home with today but the chances of that ever happening with Moyes as manager was slim.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
They do not look convincing at all but they're doing what champions do and that's win ugly and win ugly consistently

RedorDead21

Sounds like what Liverpool fans said about us for the last 25 years

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is the last thing you want to do when Liverpool are playing.
Yep. The only way to see a Liverpool drop of points out is to somehow totally ignore all devices.

I failed as someone told me about the winner by text :(