Premier League Gameweek 7

hubbuh

In those opening 3 games we were probably 20th best team in the league. You point is moot cause we have 2 games in hand over a few and 1 game in hand over most, but you conveniently left that out because it didn’t aid your point.
If we win our games in hand we go level on points with Chelsea!

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
In those opening 3 games we were probably 20th best team in the league. You point is moot cause we have 2 games in hand over a few and 1 game in hand over most, but you conveniently left that out because it didn’t aid your point.
My point is that it's stupid to read too much into 7 games and discount the evidence of multiple seasons of data. I certainly don't think that Man United are the 15th best team in the league, but it's a logical question to ask of someone who genuinely thinks Burnley are the worst side in the division.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Fairly straightforward win for dippers. West Ham are relegation candidates without Antonio.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
My point is that it's stupid to read too much into 7 games and discount the evidence of multiple seasons of data. I certainly don't think that Man United are the 15th best team in the league, but it's a logical question to ask of someone who genuinely thinks Burnley are the worst side in the division.
Have you watched Burnley recently, there not the worst that’s Fulham but they are down there this season

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I get your point, I don't think Burnely are the worst team in the division but they're bottom 3 in my opinion. I'm not just basing that on their current form, although that adds evidence to my suspicion, it's a culmination of their poor investment and stale squad why I think they're among the worst teams.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I get your point, I don't think Burnely are the worst team in the division but they're bottom 3 in my opinion. I'm not just basing that on their current form, although that adds evidence to my suspicion, it's a culmination of their poor investment and stale squad why I think they're among the worst teams.
They gave spurs a tough game just the other day.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
As bad as Burnley are Chelsea are a good team that spent £200m+ in the summer on more high quality players, there's no point trying to downplay it. They were terrified of us last week though.

Don't know why West Ham have set up so negatively, need to put some pressure on that makeshift backline. Hope they make me look stupid

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We’re one of the worst teams in the league defensively.

AltiUn

That was far too easy for West Ham.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Moyes to win the PL before Manchester United

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Fair enough! I can see them being relegated potentially and like I said, should that come to pass I'd agree with you in retrospect. For me it's just premature to anoint them as being awful when there's several years of evidence suggesting they aren't.

AltiUn

We’re one of the worst teams in the league defensively.
Might be time to drop the high line, it leaves you so exposed with van Dijk, it did even with him to be fair.

Agila Dathi

As bad as Burnley are Chelsea are a good team that spent £200m+ in the summer on more high quality players, there's no point trying to downplay it. They were terrified of us last week though.
Good team, but not as good as the players they have, and a team can never be better than the defence allows.
They did buy great players, and had a few great players last season, and as soon as the midfield and attack "clicks", they could be a real force. But their defence is still as bad as it was last season, altough they have a better keeper now it seems. I don't see them competing for the title without investing in better CB or two.

AltiUn

Fair enough! I can see them being relegated potentially and like I said, should that come to pass I'd agree with you in retrospect. For me it's just premature to anoint them as being awful when there's several years of evidence suggesting they aren't.
That's fair enough mate.

SkybrokenPendulum

Gomez is proper shite. When you look at him, you prob realize that Lovren was world class defender.