Premier League Gameweek 7

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Reminds me of the Casemiro one last season. He gets the ball, his foot bounces off it and hits the leg of the other player.

At least they're being consistent I guess.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Casemiro last season exactly the same.

Finally some consistency

Pronewbie

Peep
Doesn't look like a red to me. Seems accidental and he wasn't aiming to commit a dangerous foul. Same as Casemiro's last season.

And I have a tenner on Spurs not to lose this game.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Neville is talking nonsense. That is seriously out of control.

moodyred

The commentators are claiming its not intentional and should not be a send off. Not what they say when it was casemiro. Then, they say its not intentional but should still be a send off. :o

Elpidios

That's definitely worst than Casemiro's, at least Casemiro actually got the ball first, Jones missed the ball completely.

CallyRed

Neville backtracking after hearing the fans reaction. Would make a great politician.

binary bot
I think it's harsh. Slow motion should be used to establish contact. They should never make the actual decision in slow motion.

Sanchez7

I think Neville is drunk.

We all would like to watch a good game but that could have done some real damage.
Don't blame him after our performance. Clear red card btw - with VAR and slow motion replays, there is no chance that it wouldn't be given.

Smacky The Frog

"I don't think he's gone to do him" is not an adequate reason to not give a player a red you idiot

Lights Out

Definitely a red. What the feck is Gary Neville going on about? Probably trying to win some scouse friends

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I think it's harsh. Slow motion should be used to establish contact. They should never make the actual decision in slow motion.
also, i don’t think var considered what would have happened if the spurs player wasn’t there in the first place.

marktan

Without VAR it's never a red but with the specific angles and freeze frames they show in VAR the ref has no choice but to give a red

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Why is Neville harping on about Jones not going in to "do him"?

Intentional or not, could have broken his leg. Red card. Simple as